Thread: Glenn Beck

Glenn Beck

Here are my thoughts on him. I think he truly likes Ron Paul. Even though he constantly refers to him as the "Mayor of Crazytown" I think it's because he knows in today's society that Paul's ideas seem crazy. But all the references he makes bring attention to him, and people will look him up. He calls him crazy in one sentence and the next says exactly what Dr. Paul is saying. It's a tactic. As part of the media and "impartiality" and being owned by higher ups, this is what he feels he can do. Tucker admits to voting for him but does the same thing. Chris Matthews likes him but he can't espouse it on his show either. You bring it up how you can. Watching Beck's show he comes off as a crazy kind of guy so it's completely understandable.
    I think he likes him, but he can't think of another way to express it. I could be wrong. So I'm looking for opinions on this.
    I saw him talking to Penn and Penn even said that "He could be right" in reference to Ron Paul. So I'm curious about your take on this.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Glenn Beck says "I need a President that is willing to put a gun to the head of the Islamofascists and pull the trigger" or something to that effect.

This fear mongering "global war on terror" supporter has been, is, and will always be part of the disinformation machine. He beat the war drums CONTINUOUSLY before and during this war. For 6 straight years he has been preaching the necessity of this $2.4 trillion war.

He is full of hate directed at Muslims, and he is full of fear. He is weak and should not be trusted.

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

Beck does put on the Ex CIA analyst that supports Ron Paul.

So there might be some hope.

My father loves Beck. Even knowing that the problems the US has aren't because of Muslims, there is still the allure of being able to blame our problems on someone else. I don't have much hope for the media guys until after we win, then they'll have been with us all along.

why is this in official news?
    No one reads signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by steph3n View Post
    why is this in official news?

Sorry. I didn't know where to post it. I've only posted one other thread so I was unsure where to put this one. oops.

Quote Originally Posted by LBennett76 View Post
    Sorry. I didn't know where to post it. I've only posted one other thread so I was unsure where to put this one. oops.
    No problem, General Politics
    No one reads signatures.