Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Daily Pic and Blog update notification

Quote Originally Posted by Shatterhand View Post
    Wow.

I was really curious what your experience would be in Lake Jackson. It was amazing stuff. Yes, surreal. I was impressed that you didn't feel the need to go and meet our hero. Do you think he even knows yet about this bike ride across America?

Anyway, great work passing out lit and spreading the word in Lake Jackson! Thanks again for sharing your adventure with the rest of us.
    Your welcome my friend. It truly is an honor, for me, to be working along with all of us lovers of all that is good and right about this great country. And as far as whether or not Dr. Paul is aware of this journey... He is now;

Blog will take a while, still processing the day... Dr. Paul took a bike ride today, for a few miles, with li'l 'ol me. We did a great newspaper interview and he kindly agreed to send you all a messege

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgiHCvu0h4k

Enjoy

m- is honored beyond words
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    Your welcome my friend. It truly is an honor, for me, to be working along with all of us lovers of all that is good and right about this great country. And as far as whether or not Dr. Paul is aware of this journey... He is now;

Blog will take a while, still processing the day... Dr. Paul took a bike ride today, for a few miles, with li'l 'ol me. We did a great newspaper interview and he kindly agreed to send you all a messege

Enjoy

AWESOME!!!! biking with Dr Paul!

I am glad he was with family and resting a bit(hopefully) at home!
    No one reads signatures.

Aloha! I'm so glad to see that you got to meet Dr. Paul during your journey!

I hope the rest of your trip goes as smoothly as the first half.

Stay safe out there!

Mike, I don't know why I was thinking about your journey today and wondering how you were doing, I'm glad I decided to check in on your progress. I enjoyed reading all about it. That picture of Dr. Paul in street cloths you got is priceless. You got to ride bikes with Ron Paul. How cool is that.
    You deserve to have unlimited free rides on the Ron Paul Blimp when you get to the east coast for your effort. Good Luck and God Speed.
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up

Michael, I am also glad you got to meet up with Dr. Paul. You deserve it and the best thing about it is that Dr. Paul recognizes it and shows his support. I am letting people know about you , and I have the highest respect for you above any other supporter for biking across the country for Ron Paul. Good Luck and Keep RIDING!!
    Robert

Enjoy

This is a great photo!
    We need now only to mobilize the army of true believers to present the case for the principles that built America, and can make Her great once again. -Ron Paul

What an awesome experience. Certainly makes all those miles and hills worth it. The newspaper interview was great. To say I am proud of you and your handling of all of this doesn't begin to express my feelings. How I wish Dad were here to experience this with you. I know how proud he would be.

How amazing that the rain stopped and the sun came out just as you were beginning to ride with Dr. Paul.

So, till next time, pedal pedal.

Michael, you of all people deserve recognition from the man himself and it's fantastic that you two got to share a ride.

Way to go. I'm sure Dr Paul will be there when you roll into DC at the triumphant end of your journey. Although you may have to ride over to his office.

Great pics! Someone mind transcribing what the good doc said on the video ?
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by KramerDSP View Post
    Great pics! Someone mind transcribing what the good doc said on the video ?
    "What I would like to say to the grassroots is; Thank You for all of you efforts, because everything you do is a great encouragement to me. And when I know that there are so many people involved in this effort, to promote individual freedom and restore the constitution, it's the most exciting thing and I get energy from it and all I can say is, Thank you very much" - Dr. Ron Paul

m
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

You were on Page 2 Section B of the Houston Chronicle today.

I will get a scan uploaded later tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    You were on Page 2 Section B of the Houston Chronicle today.

I will get a scan uploaded later tonight!
    nice!
    No one reads signatures.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "What I would like to say to the grassroots is; Thank You for all of you efforts, because everything you do is a great encouragement to me. And when I know that there are so many people involved in this effort, to promote individual freedom and restore the constitution, it's the most exciting thing and I get energy from it and all I can say is, Thank you very much" - Dr. Ron Paul

m
    Thanks!
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

Subtitled version of the video for anyone you know who might benefit from that:

http://deafronpaul.blogspot.com/2007...-ron-paul.html

I've been sent that pic from AZ to Galveston, it hit the AP's Pic of the Day.

Anyway, long blog today, long windy day, too (ugh), no rain though and lots of lit out. Even had people stopping cause they saw the pic.

This pic will be titled, "Yes Sir!"

GO RON PAUL!!!

m
    Last edited by ronpaulhawaii; 11-27-2007 at 12:06 AM.

~ C.Coolidge

Fliers should arrive tomorrow, I am not sure where you made it tonight but they should make it to dest tomorrow, i think you may still be another day away from there by miles from Lake Jackson.
    No one reads signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by steph3n View Post
    Fliers should arrive tomorrow, I am not sure where you made it tonight but they should make it to dest tomorrow, i think you may still be another day away from there by miles from Lake Jackson.

Thanks Steph3n Could you PM or email your ph #, re-programming my phone...

Trying to catch up with the blog... busy, busy

pedal, pedal,

m

~ C.Coolidge

Jeff Davis Parish, Louisiana. Fell asleep at the keyboard last night - lol. Long couple days, blog is up

pedal pedal

m

~ C.Coolidge

1st Louisiana MU

pedal, pedal, blog, blog...

m

~ C.Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    awesome stuff
    "Aggressive wars, income taxes, national IDs, domestic spying, torture regimes, secret prisons, Federal Reserve manipulation -- we don't have to take it any more." -- Ron Paul, Sept 27, 2007

Raceland, LA.

pedal, pedal, blog, blog - lol

m

~ C.Coolidge

In Mississippi, blog up, kids are cute

pedal pedal

m

~ C.Coolidge

Hurricane Zone

Changed the blog skin so I don't have to crop pics anymore - YAY!!!

pedal pedal blog blog

m

~ C.Coolidge

Already to Mississippi! WOW! Well I guess Texas just seemed to take forever! Its really a humbling experience to see the hurricane damage in person isnt it? When people who live in these Hurricane zones are supporting Ron Paul that tells you FEMA isnt right and this big monstrous government doesnt help either! Great pics. Stay safe!!!!!!!!

It's amazing how far you've gone. How are you battling the cold?

hey girlfriend!!!

i think he only has the size of texas left to get to DC..........

or less.........
    the first duty of a revolutionist is to get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by texasbelle View Post
    Already to Mississippi! WOW! Well I guess Texas just seemed to take forever! Its really a humbling experience to see the hurricane damage in person isnt it? When people who live in these Hurricane zones are supporting Ron Paul that tells you FEMA isnt right and this big monstrous government doesnt help either! Great pics. Stay safe!!!!!!!!
    Yes, it is strange to pass through a state quickly after being in Texas so long. I'll be out of Mississippi today. Alabama will take a while because I'm finally turning north for the last time. The FEMA thing helps us because people see first hand the waste and inefficiency of big gov't. It is quite sad to know all those millions are getting siphoned and wasted while real people are struggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Molina View Post
    It's amazing how far you've gone. How are you battling the cold?
    Layers. - lol, actually once I get riding I have to peel layers, when I rode up to the Gulfport folk yesterday I was in a T-shirt and they we're all bundled

Quote Originally Posted by squandertime View Post
    hey girlfriend!!!

i think he only has the size of texas left to get to DC..........

or less.........
    Hadn't thought of it that way

Time to get pedaling,

m

~ C.Coolidge

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll be out of Mississippi today. Alabama will take a while because I'm finally turning north for the last time.
    I'll probably be eating dinner with you tonight. Ha ha. I may talk to you in person before you even read this!

Thumbs up

Appreciate your dedication. Keep posting videos and pics.
    You know if you had a sprint wifi card,spare battery, wireless webcam, and were signed up with http://justin.tv you could broadcast LIVE. That is what Mr.Lyman and his crew plan to do for the http://RonPaulBlimp.com - You should get to ride in the blimp. You deserve it!!
    Keep Riding!!! Robert

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast