Thread: I don't believe the culprit here was a supporter of Ron Paul

I don't believe the culprit here was a supporter of Ron Paul

Identity Thieves Contribute To Ron Paul Presidential Fund
    http://www.kxan.com/Global/story.asp?S=7305398&nav=0s3d

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WOW, thats just crazy. I guess you have to take the good with the bad when it comes to being a real contender....

I still hate Hiltery though, no excuse for her BS..

http://freeme.tv get the latest in videos for Ron Paul around the net.

Also check out the Ron Paul Newsroom

Grassroots supporter and blogger, check it out!! http://www.politicallore.com/

"Dont tax me. Bro!!"

wow, dang. Did they really need to post a picture of RP with the story?

Just wait for Fox News to start sayin Ron Paul is stealing old pensioners money!

"Somebody by the name of Ron Paul has been trying to..."

You know you've met a sheep right there.

This has happened via Paypal to MANY MANY anti fraud sites, so much that they had to close down paypal as a method of donations.
    No one reads signatures.

what makes you think these are ron paul supporters? A dozen $5 charges to a presidential is a small price to pay for the possible negative publicity... you know.. kinda like all those spam emails...

Given all the great things ron paul has going for him.. the great huge crowds, his legisltation regarding 'freedom', and nobody "sees" any of that in the MSM --- yet - these stories are cropping up.

They can't corrupt ron paul, so "use" his supporters as the negative. GUILT BY ASSOCIATION.

C'mon people... they are forming up against us.

Is it time to go on the offensive?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Watch the video. It's not as bad as it sounds. At least for Ron Paul.

oh god that has to be a joke...

BTW these are well known crime FIGHTING anti fraud groups, that track down 419 fraud and such, when you are doing good you get hit with bad
    No one reads signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    what makes you think these are ron paul supporters? A dozen $5 charges to a presidential is a small price to pay for the possible negative publicity... you know.. kinda like all those spam emails...

Given all the great things ron paul has going for him.. the great huge crowds, his legisltation regarding 'freedom', and nobody "sees" any of that in the MSM --- yet - these stories are cropping up.

They can't corrupt ron paul, so "use" his supporters as the negative. GUILT BY ASSOCIATION.

C'mon people... they are forming up against us.

Is it time to go on the offensive?
    They did not mean RP supporters are using stolen credit card. But for an average old sheep, he or she will perceive this as "RP supporters are using stolen credit card."

Anway, they tried their best to put a spin on this story but failed.

I had no idea those silly neocons would stoop so low to discredit Congressman Paul. There's not a bit of doubt in my mind that those same people who said they'd donate tiny amounts to cause him to incur paypal fees are the types behind such behavior and they consider themselves conservatives.
    Freedom for all or freedom for none.

Quote Originally Posted by Mom4Ron View Post
    I had no idea those silly neocons would stoop so low to discredit Congressman Paul. There's not a bit of doubt in my mind that those same people who said they'd donate tiny amounts to cause him to incur paypal fees are the types behind such behavior and they consider themselves conservatives.
    It was not likely this, but the same botnet that sent spam, I have seen this in the anti 419 field a lot. These same bots host phishing networks, this person very likely has a hacked paypal account, or even WamU/BofA/etc
    No one reads signatures.