Thread: Producer Price Index (PPI) UP 7.2% Year-Over-Year, So Much For THE FED Price Stability

Thumbs down Producer Price Index (PPI) UP 7.2% Year-Over-Year, So Much For THE FED Price Stability

just in on the hotwires mailbags

US Producer Price Index rises 0.2% in July; up 7.2% YoY

http://www.forexrazor.com/Analysis/M...up-72-YoY.aspx
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nouriel Roubini is fighting it out with zerohedge on twitter:
    Hyperinflation! So much for hysterical claims that Fed policy & QEs will cause massive inflation "@zerohedge: PPI up 0.2%, exp. 0.1%"
    http://twitter.com/#!/nouriel

PeacePlan

This should give a nice boost to gold/silver http://www.kitco.com/market/

Quote Originally Posted by PeacePlan View Post
    This should give a nice boost to gold/silver http://www.kitco.com/market/
    I´m still a bit sceptical about silver. What happens if industrial demand collapses. It makes 80% of total demand.

Quote Originally Posted by swissaustrian View Post
    Nouriel Roubini is fighting it out with zerohedge on twitter:

http://twitter.com/#!/nouriel
    Yeah been watching it all morning, I was going to post a thread on it... then I was like, awe, let's see where the Hatfields and McCoys go on this.

Target is $2+K GLD by December, man these $#@!ty paper currencies, like we all has been saying for years now, Race To The Bottom.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 08-17-2011 at 08:26 AM.

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Not to mention that yesterday Import prices were up 14% year over year. But there is no inflation. Just more propaganda from THE MINISTRY OF TRUTH.

I´m still a bit sceptical about silver. What happens if industrial demand collapses. It makes 80% of total demand.
    I reiterate my position to stay away from Silver for time being till global economy improves.

PeacePlan

Silver is connected at the hip to gold and has been for 5000+ years and that won't change. I like it better than gold because it is no longer held by central banks and makes it much harder to control by government. If gold goes up silver investment will increase as gold gets more expensive it will more than make up for any potential drop from industry.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh ZH smokes Roubini:

Nouriel Nouriel Roubini

Once back in depression CME will replace gold with Spam futures. US repealed gold in '33 @zerohedge:luckily the CME cannot hike spam margins

4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Rebuttal

zerohedge zerohedge @

@Nouriel The right word is confiscated. Nothing like freedom of choice to decide what the right currency is

4 minutes ago

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Jeez View Post
    I reiterate my position to stay away from Silver for time being till global economy improves.
    David Morgan said he is bullish on his subscriber service yesterday. He started a seasonal long trade. He does this every year on Aug 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by PeacePlan View Post
    Silver is connected at the hip to gold and has been for 5000+ years and that won't change. I like it better than gold because it is no longer held by central banks and makes it much harder to control by government. If gold goes up silver investment will increase as gold gets more expensive it will more than make up for any potential drop from industry.
    I see where you´re coming from. The last two weeks indicate that you´re right. But i´m still reluctant to accumulate. If QE3 is announced on Aug25th all bets are off for commodities anyway.