Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [New RPF Sponsor] Automatically Support Ron Paul's Liberty PAC When You Buy Ammo

Post [New RPF Sponsor] Automatically Support Ron Paul's Liberty PAC When You Buy Ammo

Why Ammo.net Is Supporting Liberty PAC

Our company, Ammo.net, supports Ron Paul's 2012 campaign for the U.S. Presidency. We donate 1% of every purchase to our customers' chosen pro-freedom organizations and we're proud to have recently added Liberty PAC to the list of organizations which our customers can choose to have us donate to on their behalf. This donation is automatic; it doesn't cost our customers anything.

Because of the relationship between firearms and politics here in the States, we've chosen to proactively support "pro-freedom" organizations that are working to safeguard the freedoms which have made our country great. Such organizations fall into a couple of categories. Those which support our servicemen and women who serve in defense of the U.S. (such as Soldiers Angels), those which work to protect our 2nd Amendment freedoms in the legislature & courts (such as the NRA), and those at the front lines of the fight against the freedom-sucking growth of government (such as Ron Paul's Liberty PAC). We believe that the 2nd Amendment helps safeguard the other rights enumerated in the Bill of Rights, which is why I'm proud to be part of a company that supports the organizations we do.

Support for Ron Paul is something we're proud of. The man's consistent, Constitution-based votes speak louder than any campaign speech. He's principled, logical, and fiscally responsible, three things sorely missing in Washington.

At Ammo.net, we're working every day to be America's Best Ammo Source by providing an easy-to-navigate, secure website with great pricing and fast shipping. We believe that donating a portion of every order to help fund pro-freedom organizations here in the States is the right thing to do (more info here).

Therefore, if you're looking to purchase ammo in the near future and you'd like to support Ron Paul's Liberty PAC in the process, please visit Ammo.net and check out our prices. We'll do our absolute best to take care of you and also happily donate a portion of what you spend with us to Liberty PAC or another pro-freedom organization of your choosing (at no cost to you).

Sincerely,

Sam Jacobs
    Ammo.net

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

sweet, thanks!
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Im checking if you carry 5.45x39 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-in-NY View Post
    Im checking if you carry 5.45x39 ...
    Not much in stock ATM but we do carry some: http://ammo.net/5.45x39-ammo

Welcome, who doesn't like ammo?
    How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

Welcome. Thanks for what you do, OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

wow guys that freaking awesome!
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand."
    - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

Just found my new ammo supplier!

Welcome to the forum and I look forward to doing business with you.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey, on September 17th, 2011 I am having a campaign event at a firing range to coincide with our Constitution Day moneybomb. I am sure that a whole bunch of ammunition will be needed to support such a firing range event. This could work out very well.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Something like this:

"Help the Glen Bradley 2012 campaign purchase 1000 rounds of 5.56 NATO for out Constitution Day 2nd Amendment fundraiser on the firing Range. Your donation will work double-time as a percentage of our purchase also goes to the Ron Paul Liberty PAC. Contribute now for this Constitution Day event, and help restore the Constitutional order!"

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Hey, on September 17th, 2011 I am having a campaign event at a firing range to coincide with our Constitution Day moneybomb. I am sure that a whole bunch of ammunition will be needed to support such a firing range event. This could work out very well.
    Dang, I wish I could be in the Tar Heel state for that! I've taken a few classes with a guy from that area (Vickers)...don't invite him!

Bump for great ammo news!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can buy ammo and support Liberty/Ron Paul at the same time!?!?!?

THIS IS AWESOME!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! You should see our banner live here on the forum shortly.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bookmarked and welcome.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I need some .308 and some 5.56. I will check you guys out. Like they say you, can never have enough ammo.

Very cool

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Welcome!!
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Welcome,,
    I can't buy any, but appreciate your support.
    (maybe after Ron is elected)
    Stick around and jump into discussions.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Awesome !! Ron Paul 2012 !! (lol)
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I need some .308 and some 5.56. I will check you guys out. Like they say you, can never have enough ammo.
    We've got both:

BTW, our new banner just went live too here on RPF so I guess that makes us official!

If you guys stocked these 2, I would buy from yall for the rest of my life, Until then I'll buy what I can from youguys:
    http://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/st...044+4294963079
    http://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/st...044+4294963079
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people designed to make of their victory,
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is not to like about this? We buy by the case, and multiple case purchases would be even better.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

damn just bough 150 rounds saturday. ill be bookmarking your site.

bump

/..

////

Nice to see you added to your inventory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast