Thread: Get real: Light the fuse every payday!

Get real: Light the fuse every payday!

It's time we all get serious and bring our nonconformist selves to deliver committed support to Ron Paul. We need to provide him with continued, dependable, and committed financial support rather than relying on infrequent and disputable "moneybombs". If you are serious about supporting Ron's campaign, then donate what you would to a money bomb every payday. Ron is our political "bomb". We need to light the fuse every payday.

He's finally running top-notch TV ads. It's expensive. The more money we can give his campaign, especially early, the more he can accrue for more discretionary use later.

PLEASE DONATE EVERY PAYDAY.

LIGHT THE FUSE EVERY PAYDAY!
    Last edited by DrN0; 08-16-2011 at 02:59 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrN0 View Post
    It's time we all get serious and bring our nonconformist selves to deliver committed support to Ron Paul. We need to provide him with continued, dependable, and committed financial support rather than relying on infrequent and disputable "moneybombs". If you are serious about supporting Ron's campaign, then donate what you would to a money bomb every payday. Ron is our political "bomb". We need to light the fuse every payday.

He's finally running top-notch TV ads. It's expensive. The more money we can give his campaign, especially early, the more he can accrue for more discretionary use later.

I do direct deposit with my paychecks. Is there a way to set up with your accounts to make automatic deductions to the RP account? Maybe this is a campaign question, but yeah that is a good idea and I am pretty sure that I could set it up so that they can do an auto take out of my pay checks. I'll email the campaign.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrN0 View Post

I do direct deposit with my paychecks. Is there a way to set up with your accounts to make automatic deductions to the RP account? Maybe this is a campaign question, but yeah that is a good idea and I am pretty sure that I could set it up so that they can do an auto take out of my pay checks. I'll email the campaign.
    Last edited by KEEF; 08-16-2011 at 03:15 PM. Reason: I appologize for the double post, my computer just gliched.