Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CNN's Drew Griffin: "If you get a sound bite from Palin.. you can hold the Ron Paul stuff"

CNN's Drew Griffin: "If you get a sound bite from Palin.. you can hold the Ron Paul stuff"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If you watch the clip, the guy out in the field at the straw poll starts talking about Ron Paul because that's what's going on in his little area there and then you can tell somebody either whispers in his ear piece or they give him a queue to STOP talking about Ron Paul and start talking about Palin and some others.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

So, like, I apparently missed the coverage of Palin at the straw poll. My feeling is that she's becoming irrelevant, even in her "kingmaker" role... anyone else get the same impression?
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

i can't help but laugh when i see that dude's picture.

The reporter was clearly annoyed at not being able to provide live coverage and instead had to talk about palin.

I've seen that face before... Its the face that "Stiffler" made when he ate that chocolate

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by harikaried View Post
    Hey Azzhole you should be reporting the news instead of creating it... as in your case of censoring the news

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Griffin
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 08-16-2011 at 02:14 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Just watched the Stewart clip again and I was coming on the forums to find out who this prick was. I want to defecate on his front porch. What a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomez View Post
    I want to defecate on his front porch.
    Flaming bag vigil?

"He's gonna sh!t, when he realizes its sh!t"

Gulag Chief:

Drew Griffin is a souless puppet.

We need to do our best to move past this. The best revenge is to beat their tyrannical asses in the ground by helping Ron Paul WIN. To do that, we need to learn the basics of how to win a campaign.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ighlight=Woods

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Hey Azzhole you should be reporting the news instead of creating it... as in your case of censoring the news

I'm surprised that his wikipedia page hasn't been changed to add that "Drew Griffin has been creating the news instead of reporting it for over 10 years now."

Regardless of how pathetic this guy is, I don't think attempted arson by using turds as an accelerant is a wise choice.

Quote Originally Posted by ValidusCustodiae View Post
    Regardless of how pathetic this guy is, I don't think attempted arson by using turds as an accelerant is a wise choice.
    Right. If you think the snowballs brought grief....

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Excuse me but I gotta go to puke.
    A Camel, Lion, and Child.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothbardian Girl View Post
    So, like, I apparently missed the coverage of Palin at the straw poll. My feeling is that she's becoming irrelevant, even in her "kingmaker" role... anyone else get the same impression?
    Palin is still likely to run. Her numbers are down because most people know that she isn't running at the moment. She still has the highest favorability and fame.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    We need to do our best to move past this. The best revenge is to beat their tyrannical asses in the ground by helping Ron Paul WIN. To do that, we need to learn the basics of how to win a campaign.

+1

The lowest level of Hell is not severe enough for them.
    "One thing at a time, is my motto - and just play that thing for all it is worth, even if it's only two pair and a jack."
    Mark Twain

# of "undesireables" exterminated by Nazi Germany: 11,000,000. / # of Soviet citizens purged by Stalin: 40-60,000,000. / # of Chinese killed in Mao Tse-Dong's Revolutions: 70-80,000,000. / Living in Freedom: Priceless.

R[ƎVO˩]UTION!

Quote Originally Posted by mello View Post
    I'm surprised that his wikipedia page hasn't been changed to add that "Drew Griffin has been creating the news instead of reporting it for over 10 years now."
    Someone changed his WIKI page... I'm surprised there's not a "jokerized" pic of Drew up there.

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

yould be surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by ValidusCustodiae View Post

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post

YEP...i'll be sending 200 bucks in saturday...maybe more...this sends a very clear message to these $#@!s...eff em.

That guy reeks of evil corporate movie villain.
    Washington doesn't change Rand Paul. Rand Paul changes Washington.

Serious douche.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Laughed, only three lines in his bio, and one of them is for being massive prick. Awesome.

He is just following orders from above and we should be more pissed off at his handlers. Who are the producers at these various Lame stream media channels?

Another crazy eyes photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomez View Post
    Just watched the Stewart clip again and I was coming on the forums to find out who this prick was. I want to defecate on his front porch. What a clown.

Just don't yell viva la Ron Paul Revolution while you're at it, lol.

seriously, that's one of the fakest media faces I have ever seen.
    Please keep havin this guy on because it automatically discredits everything the media stands for and defends.

Quote Originally Posted by mello View Post
    It appears, whoever edit the page with the Controversy Section... reporting his comments about Ron Paul Stuff has been Deleted. (Most likely Drew and/or CNN staffer)

I think it can be added, IF you back it up with facts, correct? So the Youtube video of Drew Griffin making those comments can stick to his reputation and WIKI page.

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Another crazy eyes photo.
    YES! That's it!

Gulag Chief:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast