Thread: CNN covers the lack of Ron Paul media coverage

CNN covers the lack of Ron Paul media coverage

I saw a piece on today's CNN morning show - must have aired at about 10:30 EST. I don't have a tube, but it looked like the bobble heads discussed him for about 2-3 minutes.

Anyone have a Youtube?
    Last edited by Thrashertm; 08-16-2011 at 10:26 AM.
    Ready to find a new job or change careers? Visit http://www.jobwaltz.com for premium job search assistance.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    was it cable or network? On Fox they are countering lack of network coverage with a little cable and a show in the middle of the afternoon. (Although I do like Megyn Kelly, I also know her viewership isn't the same as Hannity's) So I'm keeping track.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

blooooooooooooooooooooooowbacks a SOB.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    was it cable or network? On Fox they are countering lack of network coverage with a little cable and a show in the middle of the afternoon. (Although I do like Megyn Kelly, I also know her viewership isn't the same as Hannity's) So I'm keeping track.
    It was CNN - cable.
    Ready to find a new job or change careers? Visit http://www.jobwaltz.com for premium job search assistance.

The media can try all they want to "undo the damage", but the damage is done and they've been exposed as the presstituties that they are. In ignoring Ron Paul and his finish in the Straw Poll, they've actually brought more attention to him than if they had just gave him his due and called it a day. Yep, blowback's a SOB alright.

So now they are covering... Ron Paul's lack of coverage... Wow.

WTF - so are they ALL reading off the SAME script?

Talk about STATE PROPAGANDA!

It's the SAME formula:

Ignore - Spin - Admit "Mistake" - Repeat

This formula is less damaging to them, than to actually recognize to all of RP's achievements!

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaPolitico View Post
    So now they are covering... Ron Paul's lack of coverage... Wow.
    This gives a chance to cover both sides of this issue.

Side A: Ron Paul is not being unfairly treated by the media, the media is just reacting to the FACT that he has no chance to win to general election because of his Pro-Drug platform.

Side B: Ron Paul is being unfairly treated by the media but only because of his Pro-Drug Platform.

This segment will run before them covering some more casualties in Afghanistan in the name of protecting American's Freedom and another segment about the price of Gold going up 10% since the debt ceiling compromise that saved America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yet again, it is CNN, that censored Ron Paul too.

Didn't Howard Kurtz state something to Roger Simon and company like "We're here to destroy political careers..." even if there's sarcasm in there... at least Roger exposed the blackout/censorship on RP before that libtard pundit jumped in with the "Santorum-INVISIBLE-Ron Paul" rant.

then there's the CNN anchor hack that made the comment, "Get the Palin videos and audio bites, forget the Ron Paul stuff" to the CNN field correspondent.

Still haven't figured-out who that despicable CNN anchor's name/who he is.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Ah yes, a 5min snippet out of the 72 hours of non stop Bachman, Romney and Perry cheerleading, how generous of them.
    My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right, tend to be unwilling or unable to accept blame )

Did they correct the mistake Jabba the Hut made yesterday saying that Ron Paul polls last against Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Yet again, it is CNN, that censored Ron Paul too.
    then there's the CNN anchor hack that made the comment, "Get the Palin videos and audio bites, forget the Ron Paul stuff" to the CNN field correspondent.

That worm should be remembered and treated accordingly in the new society that arises after his ilk have brought down the system.

The irony of the media asking the question if RP is being ignored by the media.

quad facepalm.

The guilty dog barketh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon's Shadow View Post
    The irony of the media asking the question if RP is being ignored by the media.

quad facepalm.
    The media is not monolithic.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Drew Griffin is his name. Here's a tread with his photo:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...aul-stuff-quot

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kords21 View Post
    The media can try all they want to "undo the damage", but the damage is done and they've been exposed as the presstituties that they are. In ignoring Ron Paul and his finish in the Straw Poll, they've actually brought more attention to him than if they had just gave him his due and called it a day. Yep, blowback's a SOB alright.
    Or maybe that was their plan all along. To give Ron more coverage.

(If I was a conspiracy theorist).
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."