Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [VIDEO] *EPIC* Jon Stewart Defense of Ron Paul, Attacks MSM Anti-Paul Bias

Thumbs up [VIDEO] *EPIC* Jon Stewart Defense of Ron Paul, Attacks MSM Anti-Paul Bias

‎*Epic* Jon Stewart defense of Ron Paul. Hilarious. The mainstream media is so full of BS.

Video is in the link. Watch!

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewa...hat-guy-right/
    "If men are good, then they need no rulers. If men are bad, then governments of men, composed of men, will also be bad - and probably worse, due to the State's amplification of coercive power." - Ozarkia

"Big Brother is watching. So are we." - WikiLeaks

Laissez-nous faire, laissez-nous passer. Le monde va de lui meme.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did Colbert talk about Ron Paul? Is there a toob of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Nate-ForLiberty View Post
    Did Colbert talk about Ron Paul? Is there a toob of that?
    Good question - I don't know.
    "If men are good, then they need no rulers. If men are bad, then governments of men, composed of men, will also be bad - and probably worse, due to the State's amplification of coercive power." - Ozarkia

"Big Brother is watching. So are we." - WikiLeaks

Laissez-nous faire, laissez-nous passer. Le monde va de lui meme.

EPIC!! I lol'ed, I facepalmed, I almost cried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Colbert did a segment on the blackout, but in a more satirical fashion where he himself wouldn't mention Ron's name but made it obvious he was referring to him. I haven't seen the toob yet, but I'm waiting for it. Would love to see the segment in its entirety. I'd also like the see the whole segment from the Daily Show, seems like a little it missing.

Awesome. At least Paul is getting coverage on the comedy news shows. More people watch those shows anyway.

oh good. off to the DVR i go.

i've said it before, but people here can rip on Stewart and Colbert pretty easily. i love their shows and occasionally cringe, but this is a crowd that is ripe for RP. Plus - they both treat him with respect when he is on their shows. in -07 Ron was referred to as Mr. Pickles in one of Stewart's montages of the debates. not anymore.

EPIC is definitely a justified word here. First of all, this was hilarious - Rick Perry's vasectomy performed by father-in-law, and the 'crazy uncle Ron' smirk were good for a chuckle. When they played that John Huntsman clip I simultaneously said out loud "what?!?" with John Stewart. And that CNN guy at the end - EPIC douche. Props to Stewart for this excellent segment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Who else loved the Superman IV reference with Perry?

Must see!
    2 thumbs up!
    5 Stars!
    Great principles don't get lost once they come to light. They're right here; you just have to see them again!

ApathyCuredRP

Everyone keep your eyes out for the BLACK THIS OUT moneybomb. Date to be determined (probably middle of September). Gives us a month of promotion! THIS IS IT!!! PUSH THIS SUCKER HARD. SHOW UR ANGER!

That was awesome. Jon Stewart has never been the enemy.

We all know that Stewart is a most likely to identify as a liberal, but he at least has respect for Ron Paul. Honestly, I take Stewart having respect for Ron Paul and giving him his due while still poking fun at part of his ideologies at times, than Glenn Beck saying that Ron is the closest thing to the founding fathers only to endorse Bachmann and Santorum.

That was $#@!ing awesome!
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky201 View Post
    We all know that Stewart is a most likely to identify as a liberal, but he at least has respect for Ron Paul. Honestly, I take Stewart having respect for Ron Paul and giving him his due while still poking fun at part of his ideologies at times, than Glenn Beck saying that Ron is the closest thing to the founding fathers only to endorse Bachmann and Santorum.
    This

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is funny, but god damnit it is so depressing at the same time.

Just saw a replay on TV. That was $#@!ing incredible. Thank you, Jon Stewart.
    twitter | blog

Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus - Christopher Hitchens

Best Jon Stewart I've seen, easily. I like how he kinda coaxed the crowd into Ron's favor by pointing out more examples and being incensed about it.

I am so pissed right now I find it hard to type. FOX NEWS IS PULLING THE SAME $#@! THEY DID IN 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They don't even mention paul. They list their top tier and he is not even mentioned. When they do mention paul they are going to start in on the same $#@! they did in 2008. He is un-electable $#@!!

Excuse my language but I want to get my point across. I stopped watching fox news in 2008 after the way they treated paul the last go around. Nothing will change. Nothing.

Ps...don't get me started on the CNN stuff especially towards the end. This goes to show folks.....as long as the media continues doing to paul what they have done for years....he has no shot. They won't even give him a chance. You have to ask yourself who owns the media? 4 entities control virtually all of the media..mainstream or otherwise. You have to ask yourself...who owns them?
    Last edited by headhawg7; 08-16-2011 at 12:47 AM.

I watch The Daily Show on a daily basis. Now you guys see why.

Quote Originally Posted by headhawg7 View Post
    I am so pissed right now I find it hard to type. FOX NEWS IS PULLING THE SAME $#@! THEY DID IN 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They don't even mention paul. They list their top tier and he is not even mentioned. When they do mention paul they are going to start in on the same $#@! they did in 2008. He is un-electable $#@!!

Excuse my language but I want to get my point across. I stopped watching fox news in 2008 after the way they treated paul the last go around. Nothing will change. Nothing.
    Your frustration is understandable, but imo, this type of thing should be expected. This is how politics works. It isn't fair, it is all about lies, manipulation and slander. It is completely corrupt and rigged against any kind of outsider having a shot. You should prepare yourself for more of this, and possibly worse as the campaign continues.

Don't let it get you down, it is exactly what we should expect.

Ps...don't get me started on the CNN stuff especially towards the end. This goes to show folks.....as long as the media continues doing to paul what they have done for years....he has no shot. They won't even give him a chance. You have to ask yourself who owns the media? 4 entities control virtually all of the media..mainstream or otherwise. You have to ask yourself...who owns them?
    Politically-connected special interests.
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Not mentioning Paul is one thing...but then adding "lets not forget santorum & huntsman" after mentioning their "top tier"...holy crap this is $#@!ing retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin69 View Post
    Not mentioning Paul is one thing...but then adding "lets not forget santorum & huntsman" after mentioning their "top tier"...holy crap this is $#@!ing retarded.
    Well, they have to reward their lapdog Sanitorium for his performance at the Iowa debate.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That Stewart CLIP IS EXACTLY what we need to start spreading around virally. Get enough people pissed off at the media that they have no choice but to cover Paul. Liberals LOVE a good media conspiracy as well.

That clip kicks the $#@! out of Chuck Norris!

Good work, Leibowitz.

Epic indeed!
    Props to Jon Stewart.
    Let's spread this video as much as we can!
    A Camel, Lion, and Child.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    That was awesome. Jon Stewart has never been the enemy.
    I'm not so sure about that. It's still Viacom.

Jon Stewart is one of the best shows on tv for not only ridiculing, but identifying, media hypocrisy. He's been a little light on RP lately -- to the point that I even told my wife I lost a bit of respect for him on Friday for not even mentioning RP during his pre-Ames coverage... but this more than makes up for it.

^ i think as Ron Paul gets more and more popular... you may see more and more typically left-based television programming giving positive coverage to Paul. They probably figure they want him to get the nod because he would be easy for Obama to beat. I think they're dead wrong, but that would most likely be their plan. Try to prop up who they see as the weakest Republican because he'll be the easiest for their candidate to beat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast