Thread: Florida State Law Eliminates Firearms Restrictions

Florida State Law Eliminates Firearms Restrictions

The Florida State legislature has taken steps towards securing Second Amendment rights by eliminating restrictions on firearms, effective October 1.

Florida State Law Eliminates Firearms Restrictions

Raven Clabough | The New American
    15 August 2011
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really like the idea of fining officials who pass illegal bills. If we did that on a national level the debt would be a non-issue.

No such thing as "second amendment rights". It's "the natural right to keep and bear arms"

That is more like it.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

It's a start... however, I believe that the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution and the Second Amendment already does this....
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

despite the praise worthiness of floridian gun rights (which are treated in mediocrity in), there are QUITE a few districts that have said illegal 2A restrictions
    Quote Originally Posted by SWATH View Post
    ...ask him why he should be able to have a dick since he could rape someone with it, then kick him in the vagina for good measure so he'll remember it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    If we could create a Department of Hookers and Blow that would keep these villains busy for their entire adult lives, and kept away from doing their stated jobs, I'd support that.

This is good.
    now move that date back,, say 1930.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    This is good.
    I can't argue there, and although FA is too expensive for those of us who actually have to purchase our own ammo, I would very much like to be a polite, neighborly, suppressed shooter!
    Peacefully Engaged in Domestic Economic Terrorism Since 2004.

Audit Fort Knox so we will know how much Tungsten backs the FRN!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    I can't argue there, and although FA is too expensive for those of us who actually have to purchase our own ammo, I would very much like to be a polite, neighborly, suppressed shooter!
    I hear ya.

Though I like to hear my neighbors shooting.
    makes me feel safe.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    This is good.
    How about 1791?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

While this is great for Gun Owners, you may be sad to see the Rick Scott is good friends of Mr Perry