Thread: Tim Pawlenty supporters: welcome to the forums!

Tim Pawlenty supporters: welcome to the forums!

Welcome

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Welcome !! Ron Paul 2012 !!!
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

There are Pawlenty of reasons to support Ron Paul! Welcome!

T-Paw supporters who looked to him because of his record of fiscal conservatism as Minnesota's governor should give a look to the only other candidate in the race with such a record - a candidate who has never voted for a tax increase or an unbalanced budget.

We won't agree on everything, of course, but at least you know that Ron Paul is not trying to hoodwink you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex540 View Post
    There are Pawlenty of reasons to support Ron Paul! Welcome!
    Love that

crickets
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Yes! Welcome indeed. You may not agree with Ron Paul on every issue but you can be sure that he will always tell the truth and always act in the interest the freedom of the American people.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Ron Paul is the best alternative to Pawlenty
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it” - Thomas Jefferson

State by State - Voter Registration Information
    Pledge to Vote - Ron Paul Voter Bomb
    Ron Paul Flix - For all the latest Ron Paul videos and media coverage
    My Ron Paul T-Shirts and Bumper Stickers, and much more

As a Minnesotan I have always felt that Pawlenty was a decent guy and I was happy with his first term when he kept his "no new taxes" pledge despite a liberal legislature. Welcome Pawlenty supporters. I hope you give Ron Paul a decent look. I think you'll find that his fiscal conservatism is 2nd to none and with the debt crisis that is the most important issue this time around.

Pawlenty supporters? I didn't realize he had any.

Man! I never got a welcome like that! It makes me almost wish I had been a Pawlenty supporter!
    "..and on Earth anguish of nations, not knowing the way out...while men become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited Earth." -- Jesus of Nazareth

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Cool folks! mitt romney is an iowa avoiding wimp of aWus + i be a baystater! T-Paw is true!grit

T-Paw has a solid core of people who think well of him and he may run again in 2016 or 2020!
    he just placed his big toe into the potus run bathtub! lets all state that we know T-Paw is ten
    times more honest than than is Rick Perry and that Rick Perry is keepin' a seat warm for JEB...

I was at the straw poll yesterday and I had lunch in the Pawlenty tent. I met someone that was on the fence about voting for Pawlenty or Ron Paul. After a lengthy discussion, he indicated that FEMA should be abolished, right in line w/ Dr. Paul. I hope that he voted the right way.
    Ready to find a new job or change careers? Visit http://www.jobwaltz.com for premium job search assistance.

If any showed up, Alex's terrible pun has scared them away. My god.

Yes indeed, welcome all!
    "Remember that a government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take away everything you have.” Barry Goldwater

bump and welcome to anyone former Pawlenty supporter who happens to see this.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

All politics aside, when Ron Paul had not yet hinted at running and I was working on Gary Johnson's 2012 run I ran numbers for each of the candidates that had been governors. The plan was to be able to say "see, Gary Johnson has the best record when it comes to spending".

When I ran the numbers, Tim Pawlenty came out with the best record for spending. It only went up a percent or two on average each year with Johnson coming in at around 3% per year.

Granted, Pawlenty had a Republican house and senate while Johnson had Democrat house and senate. But the numbers do not lie. He was a fiscally conservative governor.
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome , greetings !!

Yes, Welcome!
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

to all you T-paw people! he ran a good race and he has a learning curve! he may want to
    seek public office again in the near future! i say welcome to the forums! do stay a while!!!

I've never met one person, either in real life or on any internet forum that supported Tim Pawlenty. I don't think they actually exist.