Thread: Cavuto interviews Ron "best interview ever" 8-13-11

Cavuto interviews Ron "best interview ever" 8-13-11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You can tell Cavuto really respects and likes Ron. I love the fact that he gave him a chance to clarify his position on entitlements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inflation View Post
    Doctor Paul has cracked the internet codes; he runs these tubes.

Ron coming in second wouldn't be the end of the world. Right now there's a sigma against the Tea Party, specifically Bachman, and she's the target right now in many circles. If she wins this by a narrow margin they will continue to tear into her, eventually taking her down. Does anyone think she's getting the nomination? Her collapse might be healthy for the Tea Party movement in general, giving Ron Paul more clout. Maybe this is just wishful thinking. Either way, 1st or 2nd is positive for Ron's campaign.
    O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America

"In freedom we can find our answers. In peace we can find prosperity!" I like his Ronisms.
    The world does not consist of a throng of geniuses. WilliamBanzai7

"For me it's been 30 years..."
    "Dealt with monetary policy since the 1970's".

There is that experience reference again. I smell a theme, either intentional or not.

Watching this video, I see non-binding on the scroller again.
    Last edited by anewvoice; 08-13-2011 at 03:31 PM.
    Do you live in Michigan? Join our meetup and help spread the Ron Paul message!!

http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-39/

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by raiha View Post
    "In freedom we can find our answers. In peace we can find prosperity!" I like his Ronisms.
    This should be plastered everywhere!
    Do you live in Michigan? Join our meetup and help spread the Ron Paul message!!

http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-39/

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
    --Thomas Jefferson

These are the quotes that our great grand children will be referencing when they continue this fight.
    O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America