Thread: WHO'S watching The Five right now?!

WHO'S watching The Five right now?!

What a f***Ing spin-fest.

First thing I notice: Napolitano, who would be the only Ron Paul supporter of the group, is not there.

So far, they haven't mentioned Paul once. Then they say that Gingrich was the smartest man on stage by far.

I'll update this post as the show continues.
    "It is not enough these days to simply question authority. You must speak with it, too."
    -Taylor Mali

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    -Samuel Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    that's fine. The main thing is that they are not attacking Paul.....
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Did that woman actually just say that "on some issues he is to the left of Obama"?
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    that's fine. The main thing is that they are not attacking Paul.....
    NOW they are. They just spend a good 10 minutes about how he's a $#@!ing idiot, more or less.
    "It is not enough these days to simply question authority. You must speak with it, too."
    -Taylor Mali

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    -Samuel Adams

Greg and Juan did defend him though

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwaymanq View Post
    Greg and Juan did defend him though
    Mostly Juan, kind of. He said that Paul has had a huge influence over modern politics, but that he would never consider voting for him.

They then went on to discredit the straw poll, saying that it's "always a kook who wins", ignoring the fact that someone in the top three has been the Republican nominee all but once.
    -Taylor Mali

-Samuel Adams

the five is a stupid and boring show
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Juan, "Ron Paul has changed American history"

Or something similar to that.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.