Thread: Omg Ron Paul spoke so much better today.

Omg Ron Paul spoke so much better today.

Slower and more clearly. Not perfect, but a lot better. I bet that won him a lot of support!
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by pauliticalfan View Post
    In the debate or when?
    Yup. I fell asleep waiting for it so I'm watching the highlights now. Also, the Rick Perry hit piece was completely unnecessary. How could Rick Perry outsmart anybody?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

- Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Yup. I fell asleep waiting for it so I'm watching the highlights now. Also, the Rick Perry hit piece was completely unnecessary. How could Rick Perry outsmart anybody?
    Where are you watching the highlights and would you please share them with me?

Quote Originally Posted by BucksforPaul View Post
    Where are you watching the highlights and would you please share them with me?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSMsecpsDnA

My trick is to just go on youtube, type in Ron Paul, then search uploaded today.

- Edward R. Murrow

My trick is to just go on youtube, type in Ron Paul, then search uploaded today.
    lol neat trick
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson

Thank you watching now.

I just rewatched the debate and Ron actually did an amazing job. He will have my vote in 2012.
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Or... Just start using Ron Paul Flix!

It's really not hard when I have done all the work for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

You can also type in "Ron Paul, today" and it will automatically use that filter. =)

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulVolunteer View Post
    Or... Just start using Ron Paul Flix!

It's really not hard when I have done all the work for you.
    Oops.. disregard my previous post.. Nothing to see here. Please redirect yourself to RonPaulFlix.com.