with his
    unique
    standalone
    originals?
    its either
    roughly
    10,ooo+ or
    30,ooo plus!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap! View Post
    I've been seeing this for months here and there's even a smiley with "The Collins" on it here. Who or what is a Collins?
    Lol!

A lot of us keep asking the same question!

I hear he comes out of the Shire and uses the name Underhill when traveling, traveling to Iowa for instance.

...then there are those who simply don't give a flying :collins: about the :collins:.

The one that's really important to know about is that elusive Bunchies guy....

I'd help you out with that one but my computer skills are lacking, and I can't produce the Bunchies as easily as the :collins:.

All in good fun.

Bunkloco
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Don't get me wrong: Cain is a ridiculous candidate and I would never vote for him in a million years. But I sort of started to like the guy last night. I mean, Bill Kristol seems like a very nice guy to me, even though he is one of the most insanely wicked men on the face of the earth. I really liked it when Cain said he had changed a position after looking into something a little deeper. Can't remember the topic but he seemed very non-egoistic and sincere at that moment.
    It was the Muslim thing I think.

I don't agree with all of his positions, but I do believe he is truly a good man.

Ron educated Cain the same way he did with Giuliani!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Life Libertarian View Post
    It was the Muslim thing I think.

I don't agree with all of his positions, but I do believe he is truly a good man.
    I copied the Bachmann post interview for you a little earlier in this thread. Post # 972.
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-12-2011 at 06:14 PM.

There are so many things that I want to say about the debate last night.

Ron's answers to the foreign policy questions had me cheering.

Romney literally said nothing substantial. He just took jabs at Obama and dodged every question.

The Bachmann and Pawlenty bitchfest was a huge waste of time, as were the other fights between candidates.

Nearly every candidate reinforced the desire for 'leadership' as always. They still haven't considered that they don't have the right to run people's lives.

Did I miss anything?
    -Molinarian-

Quote Originally Posted by Zap! View Post
    I've been seeing this for months here and there's even a smiley with "The Collins" on it here. Who or what is a Collins?
    Some say he doesn't exist. Some say he has three heads, six hands, and types 15000 words per minute.
    Last edited by libertybrewcity; 08-12-2011 at 06:26 PM.
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

must reach 1000 posts....

1000th post!
    Last edited by libertybrewcity; 08-12-2011 at 06:31 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^on the map the eastern half of the country that is split down the middle by the mississippi
    is almost totally green as is the west coast. the great plains into the rockies are multicolor.^
    Last edited by Aratus; 08-12-2011 at 06:36 PM. Reason: if the above map hints at supertuesday, jack hunter is going to run against lindsey graham!

Re the Topix poll. After the poll went away, Ron Paul voters kept on voting in mass. The pics with 20,000+ votes for Ron Paul are not really accurate. Here is the map right after it was pulled from FoxNews, Ron still wins in a landslide, but the numbers are more realistic than screenshots taken this afternoon.

Been a long time....

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    The one that's really important to know about is that elusive Bunchies guy....

I'd help you out with that one but my computer skills are lacking, and I can't produce the Bunchies as easily as the :collins:.

All in good fun.

Bunkloco
    those "Bunchies" used to get on my nerves big time...
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

I like the part where he stood up for liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I like the part where he stood up for liberty.

Consistency !
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by libertybrewcity View Post
    by definition, the comment for santorum is pretty darn funny!!!

This debate was better than the last 2. You could actually differentiate the 8 candidates:
    Dr. Paul had a bad start, but he came out strong later on. I'm pretty sure he won over a lot of democrats who watched the debate. But i don't know how much he hurt himself with mainstream republicans with his stance on Iran. He can also be a little bit hard to follow if you're not familiar with his economic views. He should re-explain what is the federal reserve and why its policy is directly responsible for the economic crisis.
    Bachmann and Ron Paul holds similar economic views. But she's a neocon on foreign policy and support the patriot act/ Guantanamo.
    Herman Cain has great punchlines, but thats about it. He came out pretty ignorant on foreign issues. He's not president material.
    Pawlenty sounds childish when challenging Bachmann. I don't really get his strategy. He should attack Romney instead of Bachmann.
    Gingrich, well i kinda like him. He seems pretty intelligent, and a great communicator. He recognized Ron Paul effort to audit the fed and is willing to reform the monetary system. Plus he said the super congress is a dumb idea. But his stance of foreign policy doesn't seem very clear and his chaotic campaign made him look weak.
    Santorum: social neoconservative representing the religious right. He's a less sympathetic Huckabee. He has a strong presence though. I think he was given the less amount of time and he was looking for an opportunity to clash with the good doctor. Thx to him, he actually helped dr. Paul shine. I guess every super hero needs a super villain to come into light.
    Huntsman has zero charisma. I forgot his existence more than 1 time during the debate.
    The only thing i remember of: he's proud of his record and he was for the increase of the debt celling.
    Romney didn't do much either. But no one seems willing to take him on.
    Palin will not run. She knows she doesn't have what it takes to be president. She'll either back Bachmann or Perry.
    And Perry. What the heck. I don't know any of his stances. But he's already a top tier contender? My guess, is that the establishment has major issues with any of the current candidates. Romney with Romneycare and too weak on social issues for the social conservatives. Bachmann is from the tea party. Pawlenty cap-and-trade.Herman Cain, zero experience. Newt, man of the past. Hunstman former Obama's ambassador. Santorum seems to fit the perfect neocon image, but lost his senator seat by 18 points in 2006. And Ron Paul. Well, he's simply the ultimate anti-establishment candidate.
    Last edited by futfut; 08-13-2011 at 01:00 AM.

I'm actually compelled to write Fox's Chris Wallace a nice and pleasant email commending him for once asking tough-tough-tough questions and being extremely respectful FOR ONCE to the good Dr. His referring to him as a constitutional expert put him in the position of authority over the rest of the candidates I loved it.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post

I'm sorry, but the whole "I'm gonna vote for the Mormon just because he's a Mormon" crowd really annoys me... Aren't these the very people who have a prophecy that the Constitution of the US will be restored? I guess it's not valid unless a Mormon does it. Guess what Utah, Romney will NOT be the one!
    Utah turned GREEN!
    http://www.topix.com/issue/fox/gop-debate-aug11#
    Utah picks Paul
    Paul 332
    Romney 245
    Gingrich 36

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334