Thread: Vintage Posters

Vintage Posters

I have a photo from 2008, of a Vintage WW2 mother who says "Won't you give my boy a chance to get home? Vote Ron Paul"

Do we have more of those? Can we update them for 2012? I don't have the resources to do it..but I think they really sent a message and appealed to some of the baby boomers/anti Vietnam/protester types and kids who idolize the protest movements of the 60s.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's a good idea! I don't know how to do anything like that, but we've got our fair share of PhotoShop mavens here.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.