Thread: Anyone see Ratigan's epic rant?

Default Anyone see Ratigan's epic rant?

http://youtu.be/2Z1XOBDbIy0

Ratigan really lays it out, wish he had said that Ron Paul had been talking about this, but I'll still give him props.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Kords21 View Post
    Ratigan really lays it out, wish he had said that Ron Paul had been talking about this, but I'll still give him props.
    Yea. It is sad he didn't mention Dr. Paul.
    "Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Μολὼν λάβε

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt

lol@ 4:50. the lady behind ratigan, in the background turns around and looks like "wtf is going on? oh."
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free." -Göthe
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
    "Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure." - Robert LeFevre

Quote Originally Posted by foofighter20x View Post
    lol@ 4:50. the lady behind ratigan, in the background turns around and looks like "wtf is going on? oh."
    I noticed that earlier. The two ladies were like "man...he is pissed"!

Ratigan needs to just embrace that libertarian monster I know that he has crawling around inside of him.

awesome
    Too bad our elected officials are not as aggressively trying to reduce the federal deficit as they are trying to strip us of our constitutional rights.

cool
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand."
    - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

Damn, that was pretty passionate. If only he would have mention Ron Paul in that rant it would have been perfect...
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

Very passionate. Is this guy normally a Democrat pole smoker?

government run industry bank?
    Those Who Do Not Move, Do Not Notice Their Chains.

Yea, im not sure what he started talking about towards the end with creating another bank? but this guy is defiantly being real, so i can admire that.

Quote Originally Posted by teacherone View Post
    government run industry bank?
    Yep. All banks are members of their local fed. And the BoD in DC sets policy they all have to follow.

Essentially, it's a cartel.
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free." -Göthe
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
    "Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure." - Robert LeFevre

It was GREAT!

Here is another thread on it: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-gets-it-right.
    Last edited by MJU1983; 08-10-2011 at 04:24 AM.
    How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

when he talks about being ripped through taxes, is he trying to say we are not taxed enough and some are getting away with too much of their money or we are taxed too much and govt needs to lay off? Its hard to tell with Ratigan

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    when he talks about being ripped through taxes, is he trying to say we are not taxed enough and some are getting away with too much of their money or we are taxed too much and govt needs to lay off? Its hard to tell with Ratigan
    It means whatever you want it to mean. My mind thinks: 77,000 page tax code + inflation.

I'm sure some statist will assume he means the government isn't stealing enough of our money. But I do believe that "$4T" number included tax hikes and he went off on that figure/idea, quite literally.
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

it sounds like he was advocating for a dictatorship. He said that the president shouldn't deal with congress. That the president should set up a fund to fund infrastructure. Why does Ratigan think that congress is bought but the president isn't? sounds like he wants an obama dictator.
    -Ancap-

Quote Originally Posted by bwlibertyman View Post
    it sounds like he was advocating for a dictatorship. He said that the president shouldn't deal with congress. That the president should set up a fund to fund infrastructure. Why does Ratigan think that congress is bought but the president isn't? sounds like he wants an obama dictator.
    I don't think he's talking about Obama because he knows he is a failure who is bought and paid for. I took it as a direct endorsement for Ron Paul.