Thread: Final ChipIn for Ron Paul photographer going to Iowa

Thumbs up Final ChipIn for Ron Paul photographer going to Iowa

I really hate having to do this so consistently, but I am completely strapped for cash. I was able to get in contact with two people who can drive me to each event. But I need some financial help to pay for the gas and various expenses incurred during the trip. I really hope to bring you guys some great photos of Ron and Rand Paul tomorrow, after going through all this, and I really appreciate those who donated to my first ChipIn for this trip.

Whether it be $20.12, $17.76, or whatever, everything is appreciated and will be used completely to cover costs of gas, and various other expenses specifically in regards to this trip. It took only 7 people to volunteer to donate to fill the last ChipIn, and it made all the difference. This should be my final ChipIn for this trip. I'm sorry I'm not able to pay for more of it myself, but I hope you will consider my cause worthy.

Several people had indicated wanting to donate still though after the last ChipIn got topped off pretty quickly. So I guess this is your chance.

You may donate here: http://cpacrpf.chipin.com/iowa-straw-poll-trip

Thank you.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Donated. Only $10 but I think I gave $25 on the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by jt8025 View Post
    Donated. Only $10 but I think I gave $25 on the last one.
    Thank you so much, once again. +Rep for you sir.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

chipped in $25 (I've been stretched a bit thin on chip ins lately). Hope it helps, though!

Folks, Gage is the reason we have images to work with on our grassroots stuff. Chip in if you can!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

What are the rules? Is it legal for a person who is not a US citizen to donate?
    Founder of Swedes for Paul!

Feel free to listen to, comment, like and spread our Ron Paul techno song:
    Swedes for Paul - Paul's Going Forward!

Thanks!

Private sector/private charities working at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    What are the rules? Is it legal for a person who is not a US citizen to donate?
    foreigners can chipin!

8/9/2011
    Receipt ID 5ba834dcb90e0d7a
    For: Iowa Straw Poll trip
    Method: PayPal
    Total: $30.00
    "Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world." ~Jerry Garcia, Robert Hunter~ We live these events, these moments in history through your eyes, Gage.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    chipped in $25 (I've been stretched a bit thin on chip ins lately). Hope it helps, though!

Folks, Gage is the reason we have images to work with on our grassroots stuff. Chip in if you can!
    Quote Originally Posted by liberalnurse View Post
    8/9/2011
    Receipt ID 5ba834dcb90e0d7a
    Total: $30.00
    "Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world." ~Jerry Garcia, Robert Hunter~ We live these events, these moments in history through your eyes, Gage.
    Thank you both very much. +Rep for both of you

ChipIn Event Title: Iowa Straw Poll trip
    ChipIn Event Organizer: Gage Skidmore (gtskidmore@hotmail.com)
    Transaction ID: 6x063x66xx5x9xx1
    Contribution Amount: $25.00

My first chip-in! Your prints are easily worth as much (and I'm sure a whole lot more)!
    Keep up the good work!
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

$10 more for you

samuel, you just completed your payment.
    Your transaction ID for this payment is: .....xxxx921T.

We'll send a confirmation email to ......

Just sent $100 your way Gage - thanks for all your hard work.

See... I told you to ask for more money the first time around. These types of efforts always cost more than you think and you have got to have some overhead for contingencies... $#@! happens!

ChipIn Event Organizer: Gage Skidmore
    Transaction ID: c3df045b6b50f663
    Contribution Amount: $25.00
    Contribution Date: August 9, 2011 7:48 PM UTC

The Link:
    http://cpacrpf.chipin.com/iowa-straw-poll-trip
    Last edited by Tarzan; 08-09-2011 at 03:29 PM.

sent to some colorado liberty folks, hope they come thru for you!!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by blabam View Post
    foreigners can chipin!
    Great! I just celebrated that by sending $20...

Enjoy!
    Founder of Swedes for Paul!

Feel free to listen to, comment, like and spread our Ron Paul techno song:
    Swedes for Paul - Paul's Going Forward!

Thanks!

Gotcha for $20 Gage. Git r done!

Paid By: xxxxxxxxxxx
    Total: $20.00

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So glad you made it! Here's an extra $16 - have a beer on me! (bring a friend!)

ChipIn Event Organizer: Gage Skidmore (gtskidmore@hotmail.com)
    Transaction ID: xxxx9422xxxxx379
    Contribution Amount: $16.00
    Contribution Date: August 10, 2011 2:24 AM UTC

Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Sorry... out of +reps. Kuddos to all the chippers!!!