We had our first meetup in Guam today and it was great to meet other Ron Paul supporters out here in the middle of the Pacific. We are looking at ways to support the campaign from afar and tap the potential of the strong military communities here on island.
Some ways to do this:
1. Donate early and often to the official campaign.
2. Discuss and promote RP w/ friends and family. Network w/ the community and military members. Grow the grassroots meetup group.
3. Debate Viewing Parties. Bring guests.
4. Ron Paul Bumper stickers on vehicles. Only a couple routes on island so a great way to create buzz.
5. RP yard signs
6. Sport/distribute RP DVDs, books, & gear. Order DVDs at ronpaulfilm.com
Order gear at Ron Paul Campaign Store.
7. Promote RP online w/ videos, email, twitter, facebook, etc.
8. Assist "transient" US citizens in registering and voting in their state's primary via absentee ballot.
9. Set up a information booth (roadside, public event) to promote RP and encourage primary voting.
Remember, its a small island so a little exposure can go a long way! Hit me up with any ideas here or at email@example.com or network with other Ron Paul supporters on Guam at:
- RonPaulForums.com is an independent grassroots outfit not officially connected to Ron Paul but dedicated to his mission. For more information see our Mission Statement.