Thread: Raw Food Raid: Armed Agents Bust Raw Milk & Cheese Sellers

Raw Food Raid: Armed Agents Bust Raw Milk & Cheese Sellers

Raw Food Raid: Armed Agents Bust Raw Milk & Cheese Sellers

Natural News / Infowars
    August 3, 2011

UPDATE: We have learned that in addition to James Stewart, two other people have been arrested in this raid and are being charged with conspiracy to sell unpasteurized raw milk products. Sharon Palmer of Healthy Family Farms is currently in jail, with bond set at $120,000. Palmer was featured in the documentary Farmageddon. Victoria Bloch, an L.A. county liaison for the Weston A. Price Foundation has also been arrested.

Activists are planning a protest tomorrow morning outside the L.A. county courthouse (details pending) to send a strong message that we have a right to healthy, natural foods. Help rally people to this cause, tell people about this outrageous and backwards persecution and fight for our natural rights. Check back at Infowars.com and Natural News.com for further updates.

Mike Adams
    Natural News
    August 3, 2011

(NaturalNews) This is a NaturalNews exclusive breaking news report. Please credit NaturalNews.com. A multi-agency SWAT-style armed raid was conducted this morning by helmet-wearing, gun-carrying enforcement agents from the LA County Sheriff’s Office, the FDA, the Dept. of Agriculture and the CDC (Centers for Disease Control).

Rawesome Foods, a private buying club offering wholesome, natural raw milk and raw cheese products (among other wholesome foods) is founded by James Stewart, a pioneer in bringing wholesome raw foods directly to consumers through a buying club. James was followed from his private residence by law enforcement, and when he entered his store, the raid was launched.

Law enforcement demanded that all customers (members) of the store vacate the premises, then they demanded to know how much cash James had at the store. When James explained the amount of cash he had at the store — which is used to purchase product for selling there — agents demanded to know why he had such an amount of cash and where it came from.

Full Story:
    http://www.infowars.com/raw-food-rai...heese-sellers/

====

The Federal Government's War Against Raw Milk
    15 June 2011 | The federal government's unconstitutional regulation of raw milk strikes at the natural right and freedom of the individual to consume what he wishes. By Daniel Sayani

FDA Raw: Ron Paul v. Milk Police
    20 May 2011 | Ron Paul's legislation to overturn the FDA's ban on interstate raw milk sales would put an end to the agency's armed raids on dairy farmers and their customers. By Michael Tennant

===

The Raw Milk Revolution: Behind America's Emerging Battle Over Food Rights
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Making Crimes Out of Milk Sales

Phyllis Schlafly
    July 13, 2011

Federal agents watched a certain home in a small town in Pennsylvania for a year, gathering evidence. Then, in a pre-dawn raid, armed members from three agencies swooped in. No, this is not the news of a commando attack in Pakistan or Afghanistan. This was a raid this year by U.S. marshals, a state police trooper, and inspectors from the Food and Drug Administration to arrest an Amish farmer named Dan Allgyer. And what was his crime? It was selling unpasteurized dairy milk to eager consumers in the Washington area.

Allgyer’s happy customers are outraged. The sting operation against Mr. Allgyer has stirred up people all around the country. In May, Rep. Ron Paul introduced H.R. 1830, the Unpasteurized Milk Bill, which would end the FDA’s ban on raw milk and permit its sale across state lines.

The FDA claims that raw milk can contain harmful pathogens such as listeria and that pasteurized milk is safer. But almost any food can contain harmful pathogens, including beef, poultry, pork, seafood, fruits and vegetables. Yet, all these foods are permitted to be sold in their raw forms.

I’m particularly interested in this case because I brought up all my six children drinking raw milk. Every Saturday, I would drive to a farm about an hour away from my home in Alton, Illinois, and buy 12 gallons of raw milk and 12 dozen fertile eggs. That lasted our family for a week, until the following Saturday. Nobody ever got sick. People asked me why I preferred raw milk, and my answer was, it is delicious. The taste difference between raw milk and pasteurized milk is about the same difference between fresh fruit and cooked or canned fruit. I hope the government busybodies apologize to Mr. Allgyer and return to the important and necessary tasks that the government should be doing.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Well this type of $#@! just really puts me over the edge.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Your confiscated FRNs at work.
    Major New Escalation in War on Food Rights As Federal and Local Agencies Team to Arrest 3 in CA on Criminal Charges Associated with Rawesome Food Club

"During a year-long investigation, investigators made undercover purchases of unpasteurized dairy products from Healthy Family Farms stands at Los Angeles, Ventura and Santa Barbara county farmers markets and at Rawesome. The products included unpasteurized goat milk, cheese, yogurt and kefir."
    And if you doubt this latest escalation wasn't well coordinated among American government agencies, consider this from the D.A.'s press release: "Agencies taking part in the ongoing investigation include the U.S. Food and Drug Administration; the California Franchise Tax Board; the California Department of Food and Agriculture’s Milk and Dairy Food Safety Branch and the department’s Division of Measurement Standards; the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office; the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health; the Ventura County Sheriff’s Department, the Ventura County Department of Public Health; the Los Angeles Police Department and the Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety."
    So the taxpayers have been paying for a year to bureaucrats from multiple federal, state, county, and municipal organizations to arrest people for the heinous crime of conspiracy to distribute farm commodities? And you wonder why TPTB refer to non-sheeple as terrorists!

XNN
    Last edited by XNavyNuke; 08-03-2011 at 05:43 PM.
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    Your confiscated FRNs at work.
    So the taxpayers have been paying for a year to bureaucrats from multiple federal, state, county, and municipal organizations to arrest people for the heinous crime of conspiracy to distribute farm commodities? And you wonder why TPTB refer to non-sheeple as terrorists!
    XNN

Wouldn't it be interesting to see the dollar figure on how much this operation cost us? Any bets?

I'm putting my chips on around 3 orders of magnitude more than what the farmer was making.

thugs abducted his wife

footage of raid when the gang first arrived

‎"dancing... is a healthy exercise, elegant and very attractive..." ~ Thomas Jefferson, March 14, 1818

They hate us for our policies, not our freedoms.

Have they shown that any of the foods they purchased in their undercover stings were contaminated or harmful?

I bet that never comes up.
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySutton View Post
    Have they shown that any of the foods they purchased in their undercover stings were contaminated or harmful?

I bet that never comes up.
    I've read of other raids where food was left open and unrefrigerated for a significant amount of time before testing.

Maybe I missed the news flash. Did the Feds arrest the corporate management of Cargill? Their product has managed to kill and cause widespread illness going all the way back to February.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    Maybe I missed the news flash. Did the Feds arrest the corporate management of Cargill? Their product has managed to kill and cause widespread illness going all the way back to February.

XNN
    Silence, Mundane!

‎"dancing... is a healthy exercise, elegant and very attractive..." ~ Thomas Jefferson, March 14, 1818

They hate us for our policies, not our freedoms.

You know, I think you guys focus on the milk and cheese too much. Me, I really could care less about the milk and cheese, as long as they don't touch my raw vegetables and fruits and nuts. That's where it's at. I don't even call cow's milk food. At least not for humans...

And that's not to say I support any kind of raid of anyone's possessions. It's just that some people seem to think that it must be good because the government doesn't want us to have it. Let me tell you, totally the wrong outlook.
    Last edited by PaulConventionWV; 08-04-2011 at 10:55 PM.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Me, I really could care less about the milk and cheese, as long as they don't touch my raw vegetables and fruits and nuts.
    Great. I'll remember that the next time TPTB go after your unpasteurized carrot juice or apple cider.

XNN

How do they have the authority over a PRIVATE co-op?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    How do they have the authority over a PRIVATE co-op?
    Guns and bullet proof vests that say "POLICE."