Thread: August 3rd MoneyBomb followed by one week MAJOR push to win Ames?

Exclamation August 3rd MoneyBomb followed by one week MAJOR push to win Ames [GOALS INSIDE]

Join this facebook event page!!! ----> http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=235767306462794

This needs to get out immediately and make the waves over the weekend and the following two days if we are to put a big dent into the money that the campaign is asking to have BEFORE they go into Ames.

OK, so we hold a Money Bomb on August 3rd for THREE reasons:

1) The campaign has asked for $1,400,000 before the Ames straw poll.
    - This number is probably including the $600,000 already raised? I'm not sure on that yet, does anyone else know?..

2) This date is also when Calvin Coolidge was sworn in as the nation's 30th President. We should do our best to tie Ron Paul and his 2012 campaign to this great man, who as President shared values almost identical to Ron's. (taxation, foreign policy, individualism)

3) August 3rd is also the day AFTER the supposed "apocalyptic" catastrophe that liberals, Obama, Geithner, others and even other Republicans have spoken about. Giving to RP on this day could garner a LOT of media attention PLUS vindicate his views on the debt ceiling issue.

After the Money Bomb, we follow up with a week long PUSH to raise whatever else we didn't get on the 3rd and more. That way, the campaign will have all the money by August 10th, which will give them 2+ days to advertise for Ames.

Please people, time is running short and we have to decide something NOW. I believe this is our best shot. We need to do MAJOR advertising for this starting now and throughout the entire next week so those who might not hear about the Money Bomb in time can still donate during the week's push.

****** If anyone has the ability to do so, please contact whoever made "http://www.readyamesfire.com" to make another site for August 3rd and have it include all the aspects covered above. Or, make one yourself. Either way, we need to get advertising for this event out pronto!!

****** The same goes for videos. I will try to make one tonight, others should do the same.

****** Also, get the word out on Facebook, Twitter and where ever else you can!

GOAL!

While the "MoneyBomb" is important, it will be best to raise as much as we can in whatever combination possible throughout the first two weeks of August. We just need to make sure that the campaign gets what they need to do what they are trying to do.[/B]
    Last edited by RileyE104; 07-31-2011 at 03:21 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i totally agree , i can chip in $100 for sure!!
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 07-29-2011 at 01:42 PM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

We have to act on this. People complaining about timing need to realize that we're out of time consider the campaign's call for $1.4-million before Ames.

We have to deal with this. Sometimes life throws curveballs and this, my friends, is a curveball.

I believe that August 3rd should be our day and that we should immediately follow up with a week-long push so the campaign can have what they need.

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    i totally agree , i can chip in $100 for sure!!
    NICE! I will donate too even though I'm down to my last $160 dollars in spending money until October...
    I'll talk my dad into doing the same as well.
    Last edited by RileyE104; 07-29-2011 at 01:43 PM.

Let's do it.
    "It is not enough these days to simply question authority. You must speak with it, too."
    -Taylor Mali

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by kah13176 View Post
    Let's do it.
    make it happen folks i can donate on aug 3rd and i will do my best to donate more thru the week!!

Can anyone make a site similar to "http://www.readyamesfire.com" that would include aspects of RP, the Ames poll, Calvin Coolidge, and the debt ceiling battle going on?

Bump.

I'm in, all good points there.

And seriously, Paul as a TOP TIER PUSA candidate giving the only sane and truthful account of the debt 'crisis' is worth more than I can give.

Worth the price of admission alone.

-a selling point I'm using to get some other donors.

'You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RileyE104 again.'

Bunkloco
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Why shouldn't we just make this into a "bomb" for the Iowa projects? Get everyone to donate straight to them, that's where the money is needed right now both before & after Ames.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtBoyer25L View Post
    Why shouldn't we just make this into a "bomb" for the Iowa projects? Get everyone to donate straight to them, that's where the money is needed right now both before & after Ames.
    good points but i think the iowa projects and campaign are one in the same and that is exactly what they will be spending the money on anyways but yes let us include that as a motivating factor inside this aug 3rd moneybomb for sure!!!

bump

Please do everything you can to promote this!
    Last edited by RileyE104; 07-30-2011 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RileyE104 View Post
    1) The campaign has asked for $1,400,000 before the Ames straw poll.
    - This number is probably including the $600,000 already raised? I'm not sure on that yet, does anyone else know?..
    When was this?

Oh, and +rep
    - - - - -
    Make fun, buddy
    - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sweman View Post
    When was this?

Oh, and +rep
    Someone posted it in the RP2012 section. They said it was dated July 21st.

Link: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...efore-Aug-13th

We need to connect him to past Presidents and influential politicians. Calvin Coolidge is a great one. Robert A. Taft (dubbed Mr. Republican) would be another. I think Barry Goldwater causes negative feelings, so probably not him. Andrew Jackson would also bring in negative feelings.

There is a good perception of Eisenhower among all Americans. Maybe talk about how Ike wanted restraint with defense spending and how he got us out of Korea. And he balanced the budget, and kept unemployment and inflation low.

Kennedy was a big proponent of tax cuts. He is hugely popular.

And of course, Reagan. But we need to focus on the others as well.
    Last edited by Pro-Life Libertarian; 07-29-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Life Libertarian View Post
    We need to connect him to past Presidents and influential politicians. Calvin Coolidge is a great one. Robert A. Taft (dubbed Mr. Republican) would be another. I think Barry Goldwater causes negative feelings, so probably not him. Andrew Jackson would also bring in negative feelings.

There is a good perception of Eisenhower among all Americans. Maybe talk about how Ike wanted restraint with defense spending and how he got us out of Korea. And he balanced the budget, and kept unemployment and inflation low.

Kennedy was a big proponent of tax cuts. He is hugely popular.

And of course, Reagan. But we need to focus on the others as well.
    Agreed. That's why August 3rd is so great. We can include Calvin Coolidge and maybe this time get good coverage as opposed to when the media turned Nov. 5th around into something about Guy Fawkes. This time, there's no confusion. And those who say anything negative about Coolidge will only reveal their true colors.

Agreed. That's why August 3rd is so great. We can include Calvin Coolidge and maybe this time get good coverage as opposed to when the media turned Nov. 5th around into something about Guy Fawkes. This time, there's no confusion. And those who say anything negative about Coolidge will only reveal their true colors.
    Whenever someone calls Paul a liberal I respond: Then why is it he is the mirror image of Calvin Coolidge and Robert A. Taft?

Someone posted it in the RP2012 section. They said it was dated July 21st.

Link: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...efore-Aug-13th
    thx
    - - - - -
    Make fun, buddy
    - - - - -

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just made this video for the moneybomb:

This needs to get out immediately and make the waves over the weekend and the following two days if we are to put a big dent into the money that the campaign is asking to have BEFORE they go into Ames.

i am at work folks but this needs to happen and it is a good goal!!! we need rpf to take action asap!!!

i am at work folks but this needs to happen and it is a good goal!!! we need rpf to take action asap!!!
    After today, we have four days to promote this! I've posted in lots of places already, I hope everyone else is doing the same.

bump

Here's the video in case anyone hasn't seen it yet...

Last edited by RileyE104; 07-30-2011 at 10:36 AM.

Bump to promote, focus on Iowa Projects.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by Paulatized View Post
    Bump to promote, focus on Iowa Projects.
    It would be nice if the video could be put on the front page for RPF... We really need to go in OVERDRIVE to push this.

We also need the help from the Ron Paul 2012 facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/RonPaul12

If possible, it would also be a great deal of help if whoever made the pledge site http://www.readyamesfire.com could make one for this MB/PUSH.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It would be nice if the video could be put on the front page for RPF... We really need to go in OVERDRIVE to push this.

We also need the help from the Ron Paul 2012 facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/RonPaul12

If possible, it would also be a great deal of help if whoever made the pledge site http://www.readyamesfire.com could make one for this MB/PUSH.
    need daily paul to focus on this send to trevor as well? this has to be something he would support!!

need daily paul to focus on this send to trevor as well? this has to be something he would support!!
    If you know how to contact those people, please do!

Start up a facebook event invite, invite all your friends and forward them to this facebook group.

::Please Join this link to get your information regarding Ron Paul::

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...f_t=event_wall

Quote Originally Posted by Magicman View Post
    Start up a facebook event invite, invite all your friends and forward them to this facebook group.

::Please Join this link to get your information regarding Ron Paul::

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...f_t=event_wall
    Wouldn't it be better to have whoever normally creates the FB events to create one for this??

Check out this article from Politico about the "Tea Party" and Calvin Coolidge: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/55295.html
    Last edited by RileyE104; 07-31-2011 at 03:27 PM.