Thread: AF should have posted this by now.

AF should have posted this by now.

This stuff is normally posted by AF and it may have been already but could be one of the worst cop threads posted
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/poli...graphic-image/
    Yes i know its a link to the blaze. Yes i know glenn sucks. just read the story.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone, I think AF, did post this. I saw it on here yesterday.
    "It is not enough these days to simply question authority. You must speak with it, too."
    -Taylor Mali

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    -Samuel Adams

Posted.

Not by me though.

It's getting so I can't stay ahead of a lot of it.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...s-man-to-death

It's a story that needs to be told though.

Not that most people give a $#@!.

Here's what this man looked like before he died, after his encounter with Officer Friendly and his buddies:

Oh yeah, and the cops lied initially and reported that two cops suffered broken bones.

Turns out they had "soft tissue damage" meaning, a bruise, probably from a misplaced blow from another cop in the scrum.

And everybody just stands around and watches. Just like they did why the cops executed Oscar Grant in front of train load of witnesses.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-28-2011 at 06:55 PM.

Although it is nice to see that, even in Beck's crowd, the cops are losing the PR battle.

Classic comment and responses:

duckman1911
    Posted on July 27, 2011 at 11:37pm
    All the video shows is a dark street with lights flashing. You cant REALLY hear what is going on so you have to read subtitles which were added by people that put what they want when no one else can understand it. This video isnt clear evidence of anything. Yes the family is upset but arent they all when a family member gets killed? A person could ge shot while holding hostages in a store and the family will still question it. For all of those that hate the cops. Dont call 911 anymore. You want them at your beckon call when its helpful for you but if its not you hate them. Im a volunteer fireman and I have a full time job apart from that but I still get out of bed at 2am in the work week to come pull your sorry drunk or stoned ass out of your mangled car wreck in a ditch… Maybe since the people that save your ass arent appreciated we should just let you solve your own problems?
    darkknight91
    Posted on July 28, 2011 at 12:18am
    Duckman, save the self-worship. Nobody’s impressed. I don’t call 911 for help. I don’t get drunk or stoned. That’s the world you live in. Not mine. I see more and more firemen and cops on ego trips nowadays than ever. Using 9/11 as booster to that status when in reality, the only heroes from that day were the ones that actually helped and the ones who died. I don’t give blanket praise to everyone in uniform because of what a few did. Get over yourself.
    richard the lion-hearted
    Posted on July 28, 2011 at 10:31am
    @duckman1911 – You are the perfect example of why the police have become what they are now. Your ‘blanket’ statement of the “honor” of police and firemen that should be applied to all without question shows your laziness or inability to access a situation or treat each person as an individual. Just like your hateful, “…but I still get out of bed at 2am in the work week to come pull your sorry drunk or stoned ass out of your mangled car wreck in a ditch…”. That statement reveals who you truly are (I would venture to say that no one wants someone who thinks like you to even be in such a position helping them in any way), someone who thinks that a job of sacrifice that YOU volunteered for, no one forced you to join, that somehow you’re due some higher standard of treatment for it. Real heroes never expect anything for what they do, they know that they are doing the right thing and that God will reward them in heaven and that is enough for them. To in any way stand by police who BRUTALLY beat anyone is just plain WRONG. Police are trained to subdue and arrest and for anyone to be beaten like that shows that they were far from that scenario happening. “To Serve and Protect” was the phrase that used to be on our police cars here, they have since removed those emblems years ago. Teach your children to respect law, just not blindly follow like so many others do ignorantly, because the ‘police state’ that we are finding ourselves in by and by is the result of such narr
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-28-2011 at 07:30 PM.

Sorry for the double post all. And thank you AF for what you do bring to light. I for one find this horrible. They beat a retarded kid to death who may not have even understood if he was resisting. I don't know what went down for sher but Im willing to bet they could have just talked him and put him is a car if the needed.

Next will be a 12 year old girl or a 90 year old lady who is suffering from massive Alzheimer. If hell exists these guys may find themselfs knocking on the door.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

Quote Originally Posted by Carehn View Post
    Sorry for the double post all. And thank you AF for what you do bring to light. I for one find this horrible. They beat a retarded kid to death who may not have even understood if he was resisting. I don't know what went down for sher but Im willing to bet they could have just talked him and put him is a car if the needed.

Next will be a 12 year old girl or a 90 year old lady who is suffering from massive Alzheimer. If hell exists these guys may find themselfs knocking on the door.
    Already happened, many more times than once, that 9 year old girl in Detroit comes to mind.

Thanks for posting this and the compliment, but I'm nothing here, we all have to get in front of this, now.

It's called a "Police State" and it's no longer a topic of paranoid fantasy.

It's here.

I pulled a critical quote from the father, that I'm starting a new thread with.