Thread: Print work/Shops

Print work/Shops

My name is Brian Tunink from Mobile, AL. I'm a huge Ron Paul fan, and wanted to see if there was any way that I could offer assistance to the campaign/grassroots in terms of print work.

I sell printing presses for a living, so I have direct relationships with printers throughout the United States that could handle the design, print, and mailing of campaign material for the campaign or grass roots.

I can make a list of printers per region, and capability if necessary. I can also put you in contact with printers that may cut special deals for the campaign due to the printers being Ron Paul supporters.

I don't know if this information would be helpful or not, as I don't know if anyone has done anything like this aka putting you direct with the printer vs working with an ad agency?

Any feedback?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fantastic. I would like to talk to you down the line... Can you send me an email: radiopirates1@gmail.com (or private message w/ phone?)
    Question: Can you print on balloons - do you know a printer that can print balloons?

Door hangers are an amazing way to hit up a community with a quickly organized event.
    I believe that wherever Dr. Paul travels, the local Meetup and/or campaign supporters ought
    to hit up the neighborhoods with door hangers (like these we used last year at IU)

Not perfect, but we pumped these out really quickly (based on our poster) and we had the biggest audience of college students for Ron Paul of all time!

Sounds good PM coming to you quickly.

Again, I am putting you direct with the printer. I will make a list per region of the US of printers.

I will also have to check on the balloon printing.

Here is a shop in Sioux Falls that would be willing to do printing for the campaign:

Hi Lynn,
    I am sending you our equipment list per Mike and my husband Gary Davis.

PREPRESS
    Creative Suite 4
    Imagesetter with Symphony Rip w/perfect blend technology
    Processor
    Plate maker, etc...

PRESS AND BINDERY DEPT
    Shinohara 65IIP (19x26" 2/c straight or 1/1 perfect)
    Ryobi 524H (14x20" 4/c)
    Ryobi 512H (14x20" 2/c)
    Chief Envelope Press (2/c)
    Bourg 22 Pocket Multibinder (up to 11x17")
    Baum Folder (w/right angle)
    ProCut Program Cutter (32")
    Count Autopro (Perf, score, number)
    Kluge Diecut Press (12x18")
    GBC 27" Laminater (1 or 2 sided, w/side cutters)
    Drill (1, 2, 3 + hole, round corner, etc.)
    Coil Binder
    Comb Binder
    Digital copiers (color and black - all capable of booklet making)
    AUTHORIZED PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS DEALER (PPAI, SAGE & UPIC members): yard signs, buttons, pens, cups, etc.............

At our sister shop, we can also provide full service direct mailing, corrugated plastic signs, billboard wraps, vehicle wraps and more.

As you can see, we are a full service commercial printer and would be ahppy to provide quotes for any of the services mentioned above.

Thank you for the opportunity to provide this information. Call or email any questions.

Sincerely,

Jane Davis
    Gary Davis
    Lennox Show Print Inc
    114 S. Main St.
    Lennox, SD 57039
    605-647-2482
    888-647-2482
    FAX: 605-647-2475
    showprint@iw.net

People should support their local printers.

Quote Originally Posted by radiofriendly View Post
    Fantastic. I would like to talk to you down the line... Can you send me an email: radiopirates1@gmail.com (or private message w/ phone?)
    Question: Can you print on balloons - do you know a printer that can print balloons?

Door hangers are an amazing way to hit up a community with a quickly organized event.
    I believe that wherever Dr. Paul travels, the local Meetup and/or campaign supporters ought
    to hit up the neighborhoods with door hangers (like these we used last year at IU)

Not perfect, but we pumped these out really quickly (based on our poster) and we had the biggest audience of college students for Ron Paul of all time!
    I know someone who can print on balloons, it is one of my strategic partners. Visit www.insideoutpromo.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunink View Post
    My name is Brian Tunink from Mobile, AL. I'm a huge Ron Paul fan, and wanted to see if there was any way that I could offer assistance to the campaign/grassroots in terms of print work.

I sell printing presses for a living, so I have direct relationships with printers throughout the United States that could handle the design, print, and mailing of campaign material for the campaign or grass roots.

I can make a list of printers per region, and capability if necessary. I can also put you in contact with printers that may cut special deals for the campaign due to the printers being Ron Paul supporters.

I don't know if this information would be helpful or not, as I don't know if anyone has done anything like this aka putting you direct with the printer vs working with an ad agency?

Any feedback?
    Great idea! Can you put together that list and find out which are Paul supporters?

+rep

-t

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm going to start making a list. The list will consist of small printers with the capability to handle most, if not anything you can throw at them. So they are the little guy/mom pop shops.

The place I got 2008 RP stuff from

http://www.politicalsign.com did a lot of the 2008 campaign materials

Quote Originally Posted by Tunink View Post

Any feedback?
    Brickprint is an awesome locally owned shop in Phoenix, if you're looking for a printer here in the Pheonix/metro area. I've toured the shop.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 08-04-2011 at 01:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

TTT for the Rand Paul campaign!