Thread: "They're Gonna Raise Debt Ceiling! They're Gonna Keep On Printing! & Dollar's Gonna Keep F

PeacePlan

"They're Gonna Raise Debt Ceiling! They're Gonna Keep On Printing! & Dollar's Gonna Keep F

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At around the 2:45 mark the host turns to gary smith and asks him about peters take of the situation and he says that peter is painting sort of an armegeddon type scenario then he states but look I will grant the man that he has been right and on our current course and speed it does look that way. I think people are starting to put 2 and 2 together. He then states he's a little more optimistic that the country can turn things around.

I would have asked him where he is getting this optimism from? I would have liked to ask him if he has been in a coma these last several decades. They can't even come close on a deal that would just cut some fat around the edges much less make the type of cuts necessary for then to get the deficits and debt under control. I am curious how we are going to service the debt when rates go up. Bernanke can't keep rates low forever.

Yeah, Gary Smith doesn't explain why he thinks the dollar can strengthen. He's just optimistic. lol, whatever

Well, of course they are. And the only regret they have is that their shenanigans gave us the opportunity to have a more adult conversation on the subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by sevin View Post
    Yeah, Gary Smith doesn't explain why he thinks the dollar can strengthen. He's just optimistic. lol, whatever
    Kind of reminds me of the people who claim that we are the USA and we can do anything. The laws of economics and simple math do not apply to us because we are americans and the rest of the world needs to bow down to our greatness!! Debt and deficits? Phhhh!!!