Thread: Who is from Louisiana and where are you?

Question Who is from Louisiana and where are you?

This thread will simply be for people to drop in and tell us that they exist and in which city. Right now, Louisiana feels like a no-man's land for Ron Paul supporters. We need to know we aren't alone, so I'm trying to create an easy way for people to announce their presence and for us all to see our numbers grow in time. I'll begin:

I'm Jeff. I live in New Orleans, LA. And I support Ron Paul. Nice to e-meet you all.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Article V View Post
    This thread will simply be for people to drop in and tell us that they exist and in which city. Right now, Louisiana feels like a no-man's land for Ron Paul supporters. We need to know we aren't alone, so I'm trying to create an easy way for people to announce their presence and for us all to see our numbers grow in time. I'll begin:

I'm Jeff. I live in New Orleans, LA. And I support Ron Paul. Nice to e-meet you all.

I'm Donovan. I live outside of Baton Rouge, LA and I am a Ron Paul supporter. I know there's someone else near me; I've seen their bumper sticker.

TorchBearer on here is from LA

I'm Kevin Yeaux from Baton Rouge and I support Buddy Roemer.

Just kidding about the Roemer part.

As far as the campaign goes, in Baton Rouge the core activists (aka the folks who showed up, mostly the local C4L leadership) have met a few times. Plus the national campaign is supposed to be opening a statewide campaign office in Baton Rouge fairly soon. If you can get to Baton Rouge/Denham Springs, the next grassroots meeting is next Wednesday, August 3rd: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nning-for-2012

Hope to see some of you there!
    @KevinYeaux on Twitter
    Baton Rouge-area coordinator, Campaign for Liberty
    Host & Executive Producer, Yeaux in the Morning

Update Your Profile with Location Info

For those who aren't already aware, I just learned that if you update your RPForums Bio profile with your location, your location will be displayed under your avatar. If we can convince enough members to update their profile info with locations, this could be an easy way to locate others in Louisiana and funnel them to this forum or elsewhere.

Casually late to the party, but better late than never. I have signed up for the local nola RP meetup group, but my function attendance won't terribly great being a stay at home dad with my 2 year old. Long time passive RP supporter however I would like to change that, which would explain my reason for being here on this forum. I am excited to be participating in this upcoming election year with the primaries and general election.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.
    Veterans for Ron Paul

Great to see you on board, growburn13! Hope that you and everyone else can make it up to the statewide campaign launch party on September 4th: http://www.meetup.com/Baton-Rouge-Ro...2_grp&rv=ea1.2
    @KevinYeaux on Twitter
    Baton Rouge-area coordinator, Campaign for Liberty
    Host & Executive Producer, Yeaux in the Morning

"We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinYeaux View Post
    Great to see you on board, growburn13! Hope that you and everyone else can make it up to the statewide campaign launch party on September 4th: http://www.meetup.com/Baton-Rouge-Ro...2_grp&rv=ea1.2
    Coincidentally this is my birthday and my family and I will be celebrating my son's birthday this very same day even though he was born just a day prior. I trust this will be a successful launch party however and hope to entertain the idea of meeting up some time in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    Joined BR meetup group in addition to the nola group.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.
    Veterans for Ron Paul

Hi Jeff

I'm Watash from LaSalle Parish.
    I voted for Dr. Ron Paul in the last election with
    Barry Goldwater III for Vice President on the Louisiana Taxpayers' Party.

Oh! I wish to urge everyone to donate what they can to the Ron Paul Aug 20th Birthday Money Bomb.
    We're making a difference folks, the MSM is running around like blind dogs in a meathouse. First trying to marginalize Dr. Paul, then ignoring him.
    Now we're making them actually recognize his nationwide support. There are literally millions of Americans that have woken up and are tired of the scoundrels running our nation into the ground. IF this goes the way it it's looking to me, Ron Paul could very well be our next president!

Quote Originally Posted by Article V View Post

Last edited by watash; 08-19-2011 at 06:55 AM.

Metairie, LA for Dr Paul...

Voted for him on the Louisiana Taxpayers' Party in 2008.

Army of one... always talking to folks... Handing out literature, stickers and signs...

Deadline to register to vote and register Republican is December 15. Make sure all the supporters are aware of the deadline.

//atown
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

I'm David and I live in Baton Rouge. I'm very active with Ron Paul in BR.
    Cheap Ron Paul hemp shirts and bracelets
    Ron Paul T-shirts and apparel for the 2012 Revolution!
    Hemp for Victory 2012!

FREE SHIPPING EVERYDAY!

Ron Paul Hemp T-Shirts, Bracelets, and more!

I think a lot of the active Louisiana members here are banned. Try the Meetup Groups in Baton Rouge and New Orleans.

"I voted for Dr. Ron Paul in the last election with
    Barry Goldwater III for Vice President on the Louisiana Taxpayers' Party."

Me and Torch were totally behind that.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotdown1027 View Post
    "I voted for Dr. Ron Paul in the last election with
    Barry Goldwater III for Vice President on the Louisiana Taxpayers' Party."

Me and Torch were totally behind that.

How did you do it? Was Ron Paul or the campaign helping you?

From Homer, exiled in Arkansas. No one but Paul voting or supporting anyone else would be treason.

Quote Originally Posted by free.alive View Post
    How did you do it? Was Ron Paul or the campaign helping you?
    No, it was completely free from Ron Paul or their campaigns efforts. We wanted it to be so. The only person who had any input outside of Louisiana was Barry Goldwater Jr---we asked him if we could list him as the VP, and he said we could.