Thread: Palestinian President launches state initiative in Oslo, Norway sets Palestinian Embassy

Palestinian President launches state initiative in Oslo, Norway sets Palestinian Embassy

Strange coincidence, Palestinian President Abbas was in Oslo this week as Norway upgraded Palestinian office to Embassy status. Following news report from couple of days just before 7/22 twin terror attacks in Oslo carried out by alleged terrorist Breivik who is also being described as anti Palestinian in news reports.

Abbas launches state initiative in Oslo
    July 19, 2011

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has been in Oslo this week, where he launched a new drive towards statehood by signing an agreement with Norway that upgrades the Palestinians’ representative office in Oslo to an embassy.

http://www.newsinenglish.no/2011/07/...ative-in-oslo/

He's a critic of the modern Protestant church:

Today's Protestant church is a joke. Priests in jeans who march for Palestine and churches that look like the minimalist shopping centers. I am a supporter of an indirect collective conversion of the Protestant church back to the Catholic. In the meantime, I vote for the most conservative candidates in church elections.

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011...nline-comments

In the meantime, VG has published photos of alleged terrorist.

http://www.vg.no/
    Last edited by moderate libertarian; 07-23-2011 at 04:57 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So what you're saying is this was blowback?
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Nope, I thought was interesting timing coincidence considering his anti Palestinian views. Blowback against Palestinians creating their state or multiculturalism by murdering over 90 innocent children, residents of his own city?
    That does not make any sense at all even if you try to attach some logic to such a lunatic's mindset. From what is reported so far, sounds like just a crazy terrorist nut confused about his religion and cultural issues.

Quote Originally Posted by moderate libertarian View Post

In the meantime, VG has published photos of alleged terrorist.
    Do those photos look odd to anyone else?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

So what you're saying is this was blowback?
    BT, you have an uncanny ability for a stunning lack of precision in your metaphors. "Blowback" is a term used for violence in response to violence. What violent act was committed by setting up a diplomatic mission?

Of course, this is a common mistake for people who believe in fairy tale things like God granting real estate title to ethnic groups.

I invite you to embrace the teachings of Jesus Christ who was a pacifist and a Palestinian.
    Last edited by furface; 07-25-2011 at 09:49 AM.