The campaign does not have a script for you to preview before you make your first call.
I don't want to post the script publicly but if you like to have some insight as to what you'll be saying shoot me a PM.

Public tip:
The format is incredibly easy and you make calls much faster with this system as the campaign does all the dialing for you. But it puts you on the stop a little more than dialing the number yourself. Here are some tips:

1. When someone doesn't pick up QUICKLY click the voicemail box and confirm on the next page they didn't pick up to end the call before the "beep".

2. I haven't talked to a RP supporter yet, so I can't tell you how it is when you take that route through the questions however - most of the time you're going to be talking to people who are undecided or have another candidate picked.
When the call is ready to be ended the script looks a little different and it threw me off on my first call ...

When you're suppose to close the call out the page has all the questions you've already asked on it (normally they show up one at a time). The closing statement is at the bottom.
Knowing this might save you a few moments of awkward silence.

PS,
as for PMing script insights - just to be careful I'm not spreading info who aren't true supporters, I'm only going to reply to known forum members.