Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: -===FREE RP Bumpersticker & More===-

Exclamation --====FREE Ron Paul Campaign Supplies====--

Please visit our website: http://www.freeronpaulsupplies.com to order free bumper stickers.

This project has been a tremendous success. I have mailed out over 6000 packages to supporters all over the country.

I will appreciate any help you can lend to this project.

You can donate here:

http://freeronpaulpackages.chipin.com/free-rp-packages

or

you can help by sending any first-class stamps.

You can check out what I spend the donations on here:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...2718921&type=1

If you have any questions, please PM me or email me at:

admin@freeronpaulsupplies.com

Thank you!

Like us on Facebook!

www.facebook.com/FreeRonPaulStuff

Also, special thanks goes out to Ken Covey, KCIndy, for all of his generosity, Patrick Elmore for creating and maintaining the website, Curt @ ronpaulproducts for providing the grassroots with affordable campaign supplies, and all of supporters who have donated to this project.

Thank you!

Last edited by ForLibertyFight; 01-25-2012 at 06:40 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this is great. I don't have a car so I don't need any stickers, but +rep for this offer!
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Bump, and ordered.
    "It is not enough these days to simply question authority. You must speak with it, too."
    -Taylor Mali

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    -Samuel Adams

Nice that they are free, but they are also super ugly, and we need to step up our image, and this doesn't do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulVolunteer View Post
    Nice that they are free, but they are also super ugly, and we need to step up our image, and this doesn't do that.

Very Nice. +Rep
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

+rep, way to go
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate-ForLiberty View Post
    lol
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Where can I order the political quiz cards; a bunch of them?

We should have a public transportation Ron Paul sticker bomb day. Just put on your ninja costumes and be stealthy. Have all the buses covered in stickers by the end of the day. It's not like they'd pull them off the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by charliem View Post
    We should have a public transportation Ron Paul sticker bomb day. Just put on your ninja costumes and be stealthy. Have all the buses covered in stickers by the end of the day. It's not like they'd pull them off the streets.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but l would urge you to put Ron Paul stickers on your own property, and not anywhere else, unless you have permission to do so. Slapping stickers on public transport would be likely to harm Dr. Paul's campaign rather than help it.

But if you would like to pass out some free bumper stickers to your friends and family, just send me a PM - I'll send you some!

Bump!

Free Ron Paul bumper stickers, anyone?

I've recycled my 2008 Hope For America stickers for my truck and razor edited the blue 2008 version for my wife's SUV. Still have about 50 of them leftover so I'll probably integrate them into my upcoming 2012 truck paint job at some point.
    I've seen a few other Ron Paul stickers here in SC and none for other candidates, so I'll take that as a good sign.
    Thanks for the generous offer and helping to spread the word!
    eb
    Been a long time....

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul101.com View Post
    Where can I order the political quiz cards; a bunch of them?
    http://store.theadvocates.org/t/worl...political-quiz

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I've seen a lot of Obama 2012 bumper stickers where I live and that's about it

I keep hoping to see just one Ron Paul bumper sticker, and so far I have literally seen none. Its sort of disappointing but I'm assuming its only because its so early. To be fair I haven't seen stickers for anyone else, other than leftovers for Obama or McCain 08.

Ugly beats nothing. Don't complain and help spread the message.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I have over 60 packages that I'm sending out right now.

I hope to keep this project going until the end of primaries.

Send me a PM if you are interested in receiving a package

Quote Originally Posted by davidt! View Post
    I've seen a lot of Obama 2012 bumper stickers where I live and that's about it
    That's why it's important to get these stickers and buttons out early! Seriously, folks - how much easier could this be? The stuff is 100% free, all you have to do is send a PM to ForLibertyFight, the slap that sticker on your car, your bike, the back of your jacket, your *** if you live in a nudist colony....

Whatever you do, let's get a BIG show of support going for Ron Paul!!!

Bumped, and messaged. Thanks OP!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast