Thread: RonPaul2012 store

RonPaul2012 store

This has been bothering me for some time, I beleive that the entire RonPaul2012 store needs to re-examined.

There is very little to buy from the campaign store, and what is available is pretty lame and very standard for regular campaigns.

It seems to me like people unassociated with the campaign are making huge profits from the most popular Ron Paul and Revolution goods.

I could be wrong, but these are my observations when I was looking for something to purchase, and was completely dumbfounded when I saw absolutely nothing attractive to buy.
    No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and Virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders. -Samuel Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It isn't too bad, but could use some new stuff. Some handheld fans, bookmarks, and stuff like that could be VERY popular.

I do wish there were some other things in there, but it's alright. Hopefully improved as the campaign goes on