4 7.55%
  • Queso Blanco

0 0%
  • Swiss

1 1.89%
  • Other

7 13.21%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which's your favorite type of cheese?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Munster
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

White Cheddar.

We don't need no damned annatto coloring in our cheese. Let it be natural!

Pecorino Romano

Progress and Poverty by Henry George

Agrarian Justice by Thomas Paine

Governments have never learned anything from history, or acted on principles deducted from it.
    --G.W.F Hegel

I don't know. Did I just roll some pizza dough, score some Swiss-style homemade sauerkraut or put the cayenne pepper away?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Extra Sharp Vermont Cheddar.

I like cheese. or Cheeses.
    If I have to pick a favorite (tough choice) it would be Cheddar (sharp/hard).
    But depending on what it is for, what it is mixed with,,,, so many cheeses , so little time.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Extra Sharp Vermont Cheddar.

Posted at the same time,,,
    lol
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like a Bleu Cheese Burger with mushrooms.

and all I got in the fridge is some grated generic mild cheddar,,,and some tortilla shells,,and some tomato,,,

be right back.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I've got a medulla oblongata

I like cheddar, but my favorite is ricotta,

and I like...I like to Jones!
    "..and on Earth anguish of nations, not knowing the way out...while men become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited Earth." -- Jesus of Nazareth

Disappointed by the lack of support for Havarti on this forum. Gouda tastes like ass, not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Running out of relevant demographics poll ideas, Kludge?
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    Disappointed by the lack of support for Havarti on this forum. Gouda tastes like ass, not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that.
    So are you saying it depends on who's ass one is tasting?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    So are you saying it depends on who's ass one is tasting?
    I..... ...I'm not saying anything.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm with pcosmar - so many cheeses, so little time.

Jarlsberg WAS my favorite until I amde a crilled chees with about a 3/4 inch slab - and forced myself to eat it even when I should have thrown in the towel! ( I just need a break, I'll be back!)

Aside from that I like Cheddar, both sharp and mild, Monterey Jack, Colby, Meunster, Mozzarella, Swiss, amd Bleu all pretty equally but just depending what I need it for.

Mouth is watering and over an hour until lunch. Thanks Kludge, ya douchebag!
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

I've been known to take a 5 lb block of cheddar cheese on backpacking trips with not much else in the way of food. It's good for trips like that because it doesn't really go bad. It gets soft and kinda gross if it's too hot, eventually it gets moldy though I've never had a problem with that, but if it gets moldy all you have to do is cut off the mold and the rest is good.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

On a profoundly related note - does anyone else get vertigo when they smoke tobacco?
    Not in many years.
    Though it did happen after I had quit for over a year and then restarted.
    But it did not continue to do so, sadly.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

On a profoundly related note - does anyone else get vertigo when they smoke tobacco?
    You must be new to smoking. That is your body telling you to STOP.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Running out of relevant demographics poll ideas, Kludge?
    He's trying to paint us all as anti-American.

And in this very narrow instance, I must confess he caught me.

I'm a big fan of the gouda and harvati that my aunt and uncle make at their creamery. Check it out if you're ever in northeastern Ohio:

http://mayfieldroadcreamery.com/index.html

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Yeah, that^. I crave a cigarette every single day, even though I quit some years ago.....I know the first one would be horrible...but then it would be like welcoming back a good friend that is a bad influence. Besides, unless you are growing your own, you are only helping feed the beast with your tax money.

Oh and Gouda is awesome.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-16-2011 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Yeah, that^. I crave a cigarette every single day, even though I quit some years ago.....I know the first one would be horrible...but then it would be like welcoming back a good friend that is a bad influence. Besides, unless you are growing your own, you are only helping feed the beast with your tax money.
    Started 4-5 months ago, but only smoke 1-3 times per week in fairly large quantities, which explains it. You'll be pleased to know (less one bag), my entire cache is from free samples.

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    I voted provolone, but Gouda is gouda too

Quote Originally Posted by ammorris View Post
    I'm a big fan of the gouda and harvati that my aunt and uncle make at their creamery. Check it out if you're ever in northeastern Ohio:

http://mayfieldroadcreamery.com/index.html
    Oddly enough, we'll probably be going right past there next Saturday. "Siberian Night" sounds pretty interesting, too. Thanks for the link.

No single favorite cheese here. The best cheese varies from dish to dish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Not I.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast