Thread: We need Social Network training...

We need Social Network training...

Obama and his gang are doing it: http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/gpk2vs

Why can't we? Can we organize some online classes on effectively organizing the RP Campaign? We could hold he classes in the RPF Chatroom at specific times/dates, so everyone on here has a chance to learn and get involved.

We could teach the basics of Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and other networking sites, and help us help others get the word out on these sites.

The question is, would people be interested and is it a good idea? And would people be willing to help teach or answer questions? I would be willing to help teach...

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Or better yet, why not just have our people watch his videos to learn from them? ;-)

Because his are actual classes and are not online, held at peoples houses and union centers. Sure, those in that immediate area could go, but we have everything we really need to do it online right here.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

Not just a good idea, but imperative. We can't overlook social media and it's influence as we already have.

Hey all...social media is what we specialize in. I have been working hard to create a site where I am training people on how to properly utilize social media for Ron Paul as it is not what it was in 2008...the fastest growing demographic is 55+ and we can target people very well with ads. I have been trying to think of ways to maybe even get a coop of some kind going...because these social sites are where people are EVERY day...many times per day.

I even feel that we should try to figure out a way to run Facebook ads because I cannot help but feel spending tons and tons of money on TV ads in today's day and age is a bit wasteful because anyone I know (even my grandmother) DDR's and fast forwards through commercials. I just think that social sites have more eyes...

I know that it is important that we do indeed go out and do this the right way because everything we do reflects on Ron and I get so irritated when I see people going to other candidates walls and making us (him) look bad...but it is just their ignorance on fire...which I can appreciate, but it also does not do us much good...

So I started SocialMediaMarch.org which I not only want to be a training site, but also plan events where we hit news feeds. Post tweets etc and have social media marches...but do it very professionally and well organized...as well as promote all the money bombs and events.

Here is the first training video I have done, and I will be doing more and keeping them as short as possible. My wife and I spend MANY hours on the official Ron Paul Facebook page answering questions and reaching out to people who we see doing it wrong...but our hands are somewhat tied when it comes to all the spammers and trolls because we do not admin the page...but know a LOT more could be done with it...because one post every day or couple days just does not cut it. There is no reason that page should not already be over 1,000,000 fans...

Anyway, sorry for the rant, just I am glad to finally see a post here by a mod because I have been saying this in many threads going virtually un-noticed. I happen to be a deadhead as well...

Come check out my blog, and connect
    with me online.

Blog: PoliticalAvenger.com
    Facebook: Facebook.com/PoliticalWatchdog
    Twitter: Twitter.com/PoliticsAvenged