Thread: Mobile, AL

Mobile, AL

Anyone on this forum from Mobile or the surrounding areas? I would like to meet up and maybe have a sign bomb or two, go out and talk to people about Ron Paul and why he should be our next president.

If you are interested let me know, who knows maybe we can have a few Gulf Coast Ron Paul Parties?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dang, I lived there for 10 years but just moved away a couple months ago. Check out the meetup group: http://www.meetup.com/GulfCoastRonPaul2012/

Ok. I will check it out. I have a good bit of friends that I can do a little "social" networking of my own and probably bring the numbers up quite a bit.

Glad to see that you made it over here Tunink! This place serves as a nice respite from the madness we have to endure over at SVTP.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HAHA nice to know there's a fellow SVTP'er on the board, feel like every time I post something about Dr Paul I get hit with a tidal wave of bull$#@! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunink View Post
    HAHA nice to know there's a fellow SVTP'er on the board, feel like every time I post something about Dr Paul I get hit with a tidal wave of bull$#@! lol.
    No kidding. I'm Slow04 over there, but I've taken a break from it. I've been beating my head against a wall over there since '05 and had to have some time off. If I remember correctly, you've been over there for a few years longer than I have; that place can take a toll on you.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I definitely here you. The way I try to approach things is keep a cool head, and be reasonable. Some of those guys can get out of hand, but I would say 75-80% of the people in that section, and possibly the site are Ron Paul supporters or leaning Ron Paul. The site also gets a ton of traffic so it could be a nice place to nab a few supporters.

PM sent
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey everyone. I live in Satsuma. This is my first post here. I've been following RP for a few months (as well as this site) and I guess I finally need to say something. LOL

I would certainly like to help spread Dr. Pauls message in our area. Feel free to shoot any ideas at me.

Quote Originally Posted by xFiFtyOnE View Post
    Hey everyone. I live in Satsuma. This is my first post here. I've been following RP for a few months (as well as this site) and I guess I finally need to say something. LOL
    Welcome! I'm on the other end of the state, but I hope you find a productive way to promote Dr. Paul!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh I'm trying. Spreading the word to friends, family and coworkers. I also participated in the last sign bomb. I am considering participating in Mobile's fledgling OWS event this saturday, just worried that may not be the kind of attention we want knowing the people that have been associated with it. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by xFiFtyOnE View Post
    Oh I'm trying. Spreading the word to friends, family and coworkers. I also participated in the last sign bomb. I am considering participating in Mobile's fledgling OWS event this saturday, just worried that may not be the kind of attention we want knowing the people that have been associated with it. Any ideas?
    I was optimistic at first about OWS, but I have found out things since that make me give it a total thumbs down.

I personally will not be supporting anything having to do with it.

Its mostly a bunch of ignorant uneducated kids being led arround by the nose by subversives and radicals.

October 20, 2011

Commmunists Involved in ‘Occupation’ Movement, Nationwide

Listen to Communist Party USA leaders Bobbie Wood, John Wojcik, Jim Lane (Texas), Elena Mora (New York), Arturo Cambron (Los Angeles), Juan Lopez (Northern California) , Gabe Falsetta (New York) and others, compare notes on their activities in the US “Occupation” movement.
    http://gulagbound.com/22512/commmuni...nt-nationwide/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZrV7...ayer_embedded#!

Globalization's false opposition: a coalition of radical subversives led by the Communist Party is spearheading a deceptive campaign to empower the UN and its global institutions

The National Lawyers Guild (NLG), are the ones bailing the protesters out and giving classes to protesters.

In 1950, the House Committee on Un-American Activities described the NLG as "the foremost legal bulwark of the Communist Party, its front organizations and controlled unions." The NLG's activities in the past five decades have surely reinforced that depiction of the group. The NLG has been intimately and openly involved with Fidel Castro, as well as with such terrorist groups as the Weather Underground, the Black Liberation Army, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, and the Puerto Rican Armed Forces of National Liberation.

The Communist Party has always recognized the importance of concealing its activities and true objectives by operating through a plethora of front organizations. Besides obscuring Communist leadership and direction, the "united front" tactic also serves another vital complementary purpose: projecting the false impression of popular support for Communist causes. Please bear with us, then, over the next couple pages, as we unmask the labyrinthine network of subversives leading this dangerous charade.

Great 4 page article for some back history if this is accurate...
    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m.../ai_n25047831/
    Last edited by dolphin; 10-22-2011 at 06:25 AM.

I am in Headland. Not right next door, but not to far either.