While waiting for the calendar to flip so I can contribute to the moneybomb...
Some kind of debt ceiling deal will get done soon and when that happens we know all of the following will happen.
* Obama and the Democrats will declare victory and demagogue to the public about the dangerous Republicans
* Republicans will also declare victory and demagogue to the public about the failed leadership of Obama and the Democrats
* The Left-Wing Media will criticize Obama for caving to the dangerous Republicans, and blame the Tea Party. The Blue colored Fans will cheer.
* The Right-Wing Media will blame Obama for a terrible deal and make excuses for the Republican leadership. The Red colored fans will whine.
* The rest of the media will compare Obama to Lincoln for saving the Republic. They will then offer quotes from both sides to pretend they are neutral. All of this of course, while offering absolutely nothing of any real value to the conversation.
* Much of the public won't notice.
* Meanwhile, the plurality of the voters in both the Republican Caucuses and Primaries will be angry that a bad deal was cut and be even more pissed off that the whole episode was yet another shining example of how FUBAR "Washington" is right now.
My question to the fine members of Ron Paul Forums is this: How are we going to own the subsequent news cycle such that even more people come the conclusion that individual Liberty & Freedom is the only way to stop the madness?
How can we make a splash?