Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ideas for how to kill a trapped groundhog

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    What? No way! You love my abuse, last I checked!
    I do. But it is my philosophy to only give neg reps. I can help it, I'm a true anarchist and daily pee on the Constitution.
    Last edited by Danke; 10-16-2011 at 10:36 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My grandma killed chickens by just twisting their necks. OP, if you're squeamish about this sort of thing, I would suggest the pellet gun method or just take it to a farmer who has no qualms with killing vermin...or perhaps a miniature guillotine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I'm almost certain the groundhog in question has starved to death in that trap by now but I'd recommend a shot to the back of the head with a .22 short...just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    If it is trapped, set up a monitor looping Nancy Pelosi video and put a razor blade within reach.
    Not THAT - I'll tell you anything, even my secret Chili recipe.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I do. But it is my philosophy to only give neg reps. I can help it, I'm a true anarchist and daily pee on the Constitution.
    Well, I can't fault you for that, now can I?
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234