Thread: Iowa/NH Idea: Adopt a bumper sticker?

Iowa/NH Idea: Adopt a bumper sticker?

How about funding Ron Paul bumper stickers for people who, when polled in IA and NH, claim they are Ron Paul supporters?

I'd love to sponsor such a work of art and dedication for one of my fellow American patriots who just happen to live and drive in Iowa or New Hampshire.

Good idea/bad idea? Doable?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    not a good use of funds IMHO
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Well, I wonder if it could be done one on one...Like, "Dear Mr. New Hampshire...For your interest in Ron Paul, Miss Georgia sends you this wonderful Ron Paul bumper sticker (or window sticker or whatever). Kinda like the sister city that some cities have. Knowwhatimean? Not sure how it could be done, but those folks in IA and NH are really speak for the rest of us, and can do some good if they'll promote RP around town and vote for RP in their straw polls.

Why not?
    Ron Paul 2012

I've sent people 7 stickers on reddit/facebook and given one to my aunt. Seeing the photos are a source of pride. I would encourage more to do it, but car bumpers are a sacred place for some, and actually finding people in IA and NH will be harder than finding anyone on the general internet.

if you buy the sticker straight from the campaign how is that not???

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierJayhawk View Post
    if you buy the sticker straight from the campaign how is that not???
    because you'd be better served to just give the money to the campaign. If someone really wants a bumper sticker they'll buy one or get one for free from the campaign.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

because you'd be better served to just give the money to the campaign. If someone really wants a bumper sticker they'll buy one or get one for free from the campaign.
    They might want one more if it's sent from a sympathetic patriot from another state for free.

Don't the phone poller guys get names of people who say they're for RP? While they've got em on the phone, they could ask if they want one.

Maybe the vinyl window stickers would be more appropriate. I'd be willing to spend $20 for someone to cruise around Iowa and NH sporting RON PAUL.
    Last edited by wgadget; 07-16-2011 at 09:59 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    buying the stuff from the ron paul store allows him to report it as a donation in the amount you spend. The more people see the bumper stickers the better, and no other candidate has people flaunting their bumpersticker, including Obama's 2O12 sticker he sent out fo free to everyone.

I sent about 40 packages out last month with bumper stickers, stickers, pins, and bracelets. It made me feel great to give to others. Now instead of taking the money they could donate and spending it on materials, I bought and shipped it myself.

I thought it worked great.

Well, these aren't from the campaign (I don't think), but they sure are cool...Got Ron Paul?

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=ron....c0.m270.l1313