Thread: need grassroots help with a twitter project myself and a friend are working on...

need grassroots help with a twitter project myself and a friend are working on...

while browsing this forum last night, I noticed people talking about Ron Paul being the most popular twitter trend for June or July (forget which month, to be honest). Seeing that Ron Paul's campaign doesn't appear to be using social networking as much as it should, myself and a friend - who is a web developer - decided that we're going to try to put together an application that'll automatically send pro-Ron Paul tweets to a twitter account we set up, add hash tags to each tweet, post the tweets at specified intervals (maybe once every 3 hours or so), and to rotate them randomly so they're not the same tweets when the list of tweets has been exhausted.

what I need from the grassroots is a bunch of tweets that are very catchy with hash tags that'll likely get more people looking into Ron Paul.

any comments, suggestions, or opinions on this project?
    Last edited by andrewjs18; 07-15-2011 at 02:10 PM.
    "It doesn't take a majority to make a rebellion; it takes only a few determined leaders and a sound cause." - H.L. Mencken

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.