Thread: Official Campaign Kickoff! (07/23/2011)

Official Campaign Kickoff! (07/23/2011)

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=126990870722441

Ron is tentatively scheduled to appear at this event !

Saturday, July 23 · 9:00am - 5:00pm

2 Somerset Parkway
    Nashua, NH 03063

Doors will be open at 9:00am. We will distribute walking lists for the Nashua area. Then there will be a brief seminar on basic door to door etiquette and strategy, as well as how to manage the data you will be collecting. For those that have volunteered on campaigns before it shouldn't be anything terribly new.

We will be having people coming from from all over New England to help with this first push. To make it even better we will be the first campaign to have boots on the ground.

Thank you for all your support and lets cap Dr. Paul's career with his biggest accomplishment. The fight starts here in New Hampshire and ends in the White House.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=126990870722441
    Last edited by muzzled dogg; 07-15-2011 at 10:34 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron is tentatively scheduled to appear at this event

This is really going to be an awesome day! Thank you to Shemm for all his work on this!

So many events and the pub crawls look great. Got a lot of people coming from NY. Truly a RP day in NH!

Ron have been confirmed!

@ highwayman, thanks but i haven't done anything but spread the word

The fun starts at 9am at the Crowne Plaza Hotel right off of the Everett Turnpike in Nashua.

Ron Paul will lead the charge as he gives a speech to rally supporters before we head out. Ron is scheduled to speak at 9:30 so be here early to get a chance to hear him speak and meet with him afterwords.

Those who are planning on attending please RSVP to shaunb@ronpaul2012.com as soon as possible. We would like to have an estimate as to attendance so we can better break out the regions. Below is my contact information. Please get ahold of me.

As you know New Hampshire is a bell weather state and a win here can lead snowball support to win the GOP nomination. For example 4 of the last 6 GOP nominations all won New Hampshire.

That is why it is so important to turn out for this event. The better we are early on the better chance we have of winning. So tell friends, family, and even complete strangers to get their butts down to Nashua on the 23rd and lets start rewriting the course of history.

Dang, Shemdogg--- roughly 5 five years ago you were being more than darn helpful,
    you were modest and honest but you have full page of pub!~!crawls to thy good name.
    all i did is bump a few postings & wonder where an 11 dollar bus ticket would take me.