Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul vs. Bernanke front and center on Drudge right now!

Ron Paul vs. Bernanke front and center on Drudge right now!

Last edited by jct74; 07-13-2011 at 11:24 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes!!! You can't make this $#@! up haha.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

bad article. It made it sound like RP was constantly interrupting him. He did so only once .. and apologized for it. The rest was simply back and forth banter.

I like the video link it had of the entire questioning.
    Last edited by Krugerrand; 07-13-2011 at 11:47 AM.

Would be nice if Drudge mentioned his name, but who won't click it?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Most excellent! What a great read, and the video was icing on the cake.

On Forbes.com it says - In a combative exchange with the libertarian congressman, the Federal Reserve chairman may have landed the best punch. Continue »

BERNANKE SCHOOLED

Wow, I've never seen Ben Bernanke that nervous before! AMAZING line of questioning from Dr. Paul.

"Tradition" is what Ben Bernanke calls the US Government holding gold reserves. LOL

The condensed version:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've watched that video several times and crack up at "it's a tradition" hahahaha... priceless.

OMG that last 35 seconds of that video made my day. That was hilarious! I'm gonna watch it again.

I never say it. Never, ever. But I must indulge:

PWNED

Credit to the excellent LOLfed.com:

Bernanke sounds scared
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Man Ron look's awesome... perfect fit on his attire/jacket.

Excellent quality Suit, Shirt, well selected tie. Big Thumbs up on appearance!
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon's Shadow View Post
    The condensed version:

I think this vid might be the next by the guy doing the PWNED series. Ron Paul Pwns Bernanke on Money with the horns and explosions.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

Hannity talking about this right now at the start of show!

EDIT: over now. He brought up the snowball incident once again for some reason.
    Last edited by jct74; 07-13-2011 at 01:36 PM.

It seems like everything Hannity and Limbaugh talk about is driven by what is on Drudge Report at the moment.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Hannity talking about this right now at the start of show!

EDIT: over now, but he brought up the snowball incident once again
    Hannity won't live that down! It was funny the first couple times he mentioned it, its getting pretty old now.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

already made Guardian:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2...rd?INTCMP=SRCH
    Bernanke told the House of Representatives financial services committee that the strength of gold reflected "global uncertainties" and worries that the global economy faced a major crisis.

Under questioning, Bernanke also said "tradition" dictated that most central banks held large quantities of gold bullion in reserve, rather than another asset such as diamonds.

What's funny is Michael Savage's impersonation of Hannity. What's it that he calls him? "Wall Banger" LOL...

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Man Ron look's awesome... perfect fit on his attire/jacket.

Excellent quality Suit, Shirt, well selected tie. Big Thumbs up on appearance!
    Yes I noticed that too. Really nice looking suit and fits his white hair very well. He looks good!

Rush also mentioned the exchange positively of Paul. Although I think he spent a total of 10 seconds on it.
    Has Gun Will Revolt

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Hannity won't live that down! It was funny the first couple times he mentioned it, its getting pretty old now.
    Just like Hannity.

LOL! Forbes figured it out and put up an ad page to start with, I could have sworn it wasn't there the first time I clicked through drudge
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by 1836 View Post
    i never say it. Never, ever. But i must indulge:

pwned

credit to the excellent lolfed.com:

lol!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isn't gold the 'traditional' money proven for eons?
    And since when did 21st century American gov't care about tradition? Seems to me the establishment does everything it can to flout tradition.

This is just too great, and is gonna be EVERYWHERE. The timing couldn't be more perfect, either.

This may have just won Ron Paul the GOP nomination.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Would be nice if Drudge mentioned his name, but who won't click it?
    I think they did that so people who aren't interested in Paul would click, and would then be taken to a pro Paul article. Good strategy!

We need a GIF image of him laughing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwaymanq View Post
    We need a GIF image of him laughing!!!
    With Bernanke's 5-second pause and subsequent "no....." just before that (Bennie looked like a teenager lying to his parents after being confronted about something).
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

Oh god I about pissed myself laughing when he talked about 'tradition'.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

I've never seen Ron Paul laugh at someone before, but Bernanke's statement was so ridiculous Ron Paul actually let out a little "Are you $#@!ing kidding me?" chuckle.
    O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast