Thread: Stefan Molyneaux and Jerome Corsi on Alex Jones show today (mp3)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks man, this will help keep me entertained for a bit, while I try to get some work done at the office tonight.
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

"One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

I watched this today live, it was epic.

Quote Originally Posted by emazur View Post
    actually i thought alex was being a jackass - making star wars noises and such while stef was talking.
    No kidding. Listening to Alex and Stefan is like night and day. I like Alex, but he's a horrible interviewer. Doesn't let them answer many questions. Whereas Stef, even if he disagree's with someone, he does crazy good long interviews. You can tell listening to those interviews that he does a lot of research, reads their books, and asks very well framed questions and lets them answer in full. Alex is just kinda a shock jock. He's fun to listen to, but there's nothing of substance there, at least for me to whom the stuff he talks about I already know.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

Molyneux was fantastic as usual. Likewise, as usual, Jones acted like he has a mild case of ADHD.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm glad Alex does what he does but sometime he's an awful jackass.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.