Thread: Free Artwork in PDF, CorelDraw! & EPS format

Free Artwork in PDF, CorelDraw! & EPS format

We have just loaded several vector files for Yard Signs, Bumper Stickers, Mouse Pads and a raw file (EPS) with the Classic Revolution design as well as the 'Swoosh A' design created by Skylar Hartman.

Registration is required to access the Free Download (sorry, that's how this shopping cart works) but your privacy is important to us. Your email and contact information will never be shared with anyone else... and we will not spam you!

Here's the Free Download Page

If you need something specific, let me know, and I will do it if my ability and time allows.
    Last edited by Tarzan; 08-01-2011 at 03:58 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've been offering to do the same with my Ron Paul art I digitized, but it's not posted on my website, but instead another website I partner with (www.libertystash.com). My art is my interpretation of Skylar Hartman's original design before it was changed by the campaign. All is on CorelDraw, but can be exported to just about any file type.

Thanks for taking the high road Tarzan.

Thanks folks... I also just added the Reagan Endorsement of Ron Paul Post Card.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    Thanks folks... I also just added the Reagan Endorsement of Ron Paul Post Card.
    Do you produce all the official campaign merchandise?

Quote Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    Do you produce all the official campaign merchandise?
    No. We are a screen printing company in Texas. This is just our version of the materials. We received permission from Skylar Hartman to use the 'swoosh A' design he created that is now being used by the campaign. So, nothing 'official' here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    No. We are a screen printing company in Texas. This is just our version of the materials. We received permission from Skylar Hartman to use the 'swoosh A' design he created that is now being used by the campaign. So, nothing 'official' here.
    Ok. I just wanted to yell at someone for putting the official logo into a vice to fit on that yard sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    Ok. I just wanted to yell at someone for putting the official logo into a vice to fit on that yard sign.
    Good luck with that... reaching someone at the campaign level has been like pulling teeth... just like the last cycle [sigh]

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We have new Free Bumper Sticker artwork based on an idea started in a topic by HoosierJayhawk.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...er-on-the-road

Here is a sample:

The art is free to download in PDF and CorelDraw v7. The theme is an 'insider' honk sequence using the morse code for the letter 'V'. Many of you will recognize this theme having been used in the movie 'V for Vendetta' as well as a victory symbol used, particularly by the British, during WWII.

We have also added a Ronald Reagan Endorsement of Ron Paul postcard and is also a free download. This is in high resolution PNG format suitable for reproduction or good quality personal color printers (or Kinko's).

We are working on a 'statement of faith' handout and will post others as they become available.