Thread: Help Needed on Ron Paul Post Cards

Help Needed on Ron Paul Post Cards

update... got image from Gage Skidmore... reverse side posted

I need help with a couple of Ron Paul Post Cards.

I need a high resolution image of Ron Paul looking presidential... full frame, looking pleasant but serious... not dissimilar to the pose of Reagan shown below. The image also needs to be free of any copyright restrictions.

I need this image for the reverse of a post card. The reverse will have a space for mailing the card... Reagan's quote endorsing RP... and a good image of Ron Paul (looking like the guy who can save America)

I have two versions of the front... one full bleed... one with a white border and suitable for printing on a personal printer. Both will be provided in high resolution suitable for press printing.

Here are the two fronts:

Last edited by Tarzan; 07-10-2011 at 05:15 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I also need some image help on another post card. This one will be aimed at mothers and pro-life types. This is a pretty good example of the type of look I would like:

I need it full frame (some of the image is cut off) in high resolution with no copyright restrictions.

My intention is to have the image on the front with the words: "Dr. Paul knows what all Mothers know..."
    The reverse will start with "That Life begins at conception" and then list short pro-life target quotes or statements about RPs position on those issues.

Once again... help!
    right now I'm stuck
    Last edited by Tarzan; 07-09-2011 at 12:27 AM.

Here's the reverse side for the Reagan postcard... photo is courtesy of Gage Skidmore... (thanks). This back version is design for the handout version... there is no space for a mailing address. If there is any interest in a mailable option let me know and I will get it together.