Thread: Billboard sign truck

Gatersaw

Billboard sign truck

The grassroots group in Council Bluffs, IA has pulled together a very aggressive bid to build a rolling billboard or sign trailer. This is a 2 sided 8'x18' trailer fully DOT legal. The builder is Hull Trailers in Bradyville, IA. These guys are aggressive on price and willing to crank these trailers out for every city in the country. Their price is $2325 per trailer. These trailers sell for $6k to mobile advertising agencies.

Each billboard will cost $200 to produce. We are hoping there are some skilled Adobe Illustrator users here that can create an image for the billboards.

Storage, licensing, operation of the trailer is going to be funded by our group.

We are here to ask if people are willing to come together and donate to make this trailer happen for as many cities across the country as possible.

This is an example of a billboard trailer.

Last edited by Gatersaw; 07-07-2011 at 05:53 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this bit of information doesn't tell me what the billboard needs to communicate. Is there any copy (text) that should be included? Is there a logo that can be downloaded and included? Thnx. I'll help any way I can. (I use Illustrator CS3, if that helps you)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Probably need a pic of Ron; Something along the lines of Republican Party Candidate RON PAUL; Maybe a promotional line such as " A winner on the issues and a winner at the ballot box; and then something like Paid for by Regular People for Ron Paul at the bottom

and we could tag RPF and dailypaul etc of desired. It is a big sign.
    Last edited by CBC4L; 07-07-2011 at 10:12 PM.

Is it desirable to use cliched "Republican-esque" symbolism-like waving American flags and such? (I try to avoid cliches unless a client indicates otherwise)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

The desire is to break the common misconceptions about Ron: he isn't presidential, he isn't electable, he can't win, and that Ron's supporters are just everyday average people.

So, if using symbols and flags work, sure. Also, we'd love to use a universal message so that we can send the trailer to other states when IA is done.

Microtargeting is the key to winning elections. If billboard sign trucks worked, they would have been using them since 1914.
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

I know in some towns you can't drive a truck around just to advertise. You have to be some type of courier as well. Must be a measure against traffic. I know this is the case in Va beach. I drove a sign truck that was a box truck with the 3 sided sgns on the sides and the back that changed every 20 seconds or so. That way mt boss could sell 9 signs on one truck.
    Last edited by Nickwanz; 07-08-2011 at 07:36 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Be sure to get in touch with the guy in the OP here:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...e-to-customize

Sure i am expert in adobe and i can make like this picture, so if i make like this billboard then what i 'll do next?

Tablet Repair In Regina
    Last edited by Gavin44; 10-21-2015 at 07:30 AM.

I have several family members who live in Council Bluffs. Didn't know there was a meetup group there. I'll pass it on.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 12-14-2012 at 04:58 PM.