Thread: Congressman Ron Paul Wins Poll For "Best, True Christian Candidate"

Thumbs up Congressman Ron Paul Wins Poll For "Best, True Christian Candidate"

This is awesome! Share it with all of your Christian family members and friends! Click here for the video.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My friend, this is such a breath of fresh air to me as a fellow Christian. Maybe there is hope after all. (Of course there is....)

Faith, hope and love abide and the greatest of these is love...

I really liked this! I hope that Dr. Gary Cass starts having good feelings about him.

Spread this far and wide!

A Breath of Fresh Air, But a Brief One

Quote Originally Posted by reduen View Post
    My friend, this is such a breath of fresh air to me as a fellow Christian. Maybe there is hope after all. (Of course there is....)

Faith, hope and love abide and the greatest of these is love...
    I agree. The only problem Congressman Paul will have with a majority of Christian conservatives is that he doesn't support Israel as "God's chosen nation" on Earth. He does support their national sovereignty to handle their own affairs, and I see that as living by the principle of what Christ taught in Matthew 7:12, saying, "Therefore, all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them, for this is the law and the prophets."
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Yea, not supporting Israel is anathema to some groups. I'm sure he's hearing it from his baptist friends. ;-)