Thread: California steps up attacks on small raw milk farmers supplying to private owners

California steps up attacks on small raw milk farmers supplying to private owners

On Thursday June 30th during the weekly farmer’s market in Willits, California, my husband was served a notice of violation from Jim Dentoni of the Calif. Dept. of Food and Agriculture. The notice said: “You are hereby ordered to cease and desist the sale of, and giving away, of any and all raw or pasteurized dairy products from any unlicensed dairy and/or processing milk plant.” My husband and I run a small family farm where we reside with our children and grandchildren. We milk ten goats for shareholders who have purchased ownership interest in the herd. Read more: http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/cal...share-program/
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    do drug dealers go to farmers markets? if you deal in the black market, be more careful!

(not saying your a drug dealer(not saying drug dealers are bad(government laws put them to work)))
    Last edited by steve005; 07-06-2011 at 10:52 PM.