Thread: picks up 63 endorsements from Utah elected officials

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a joke. It's just because he's a Mormon.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Wow...he has Utah's 5 electoral votes locked up.

who cares about electoral votes i care about the republican delegation

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    LOL, reminds me of a joke told by the buss driver when I was visiting the Polynesian Cultural Center on the island of Oahu.
    He said he was driving through the campus of Brigham Young University and as he passed the ladies dorm he could hear them chanting, "More men, more men." Then as he was passing the gentlemen's dorm, he could hear them chanting, "Bring em young, bring em young."

I was hoping Huntsman would at least help split the vote. Maybe he still can. If not in Utah, I could see this happening in surrounding states with high Mormon populations.

R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

He is getting elected officials early so they don't go for Huntsman. He is exerting his frontrunner position. I am willing to bet Ron Paul can still get a good chunk of the vote even if it only 20% or so. That is if he picks up some momentum in the early states.
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I understand he was trying to get Utah to move its primary up, too.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Life Libertarian View Post
    I was hoping Huntsman would at least help split the vote. Maybe he still can. If not in Utah, I could see this happening in surrounding states with high Mormon populations.
    I'm hoping this will happen in Nevada. If so, Ron could win outright. He came in second to Romney, last time.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Isn't chaffetz one of the good ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric View Post
    Isn't chaffetz one of the good ones?
    Don't let endorsements cloud your judgement. I believe Ron endorsed Don Young and Joe Barton.
    Endorsing Romney was a good career move for Chaffetz heading into a showdown with Hatch.

If Utah isn't one of the first primary states, then it doesn't matter.
    I ignore the fact that RP's take back the GOP strategy is working. I ignore the fact that RP accomplished more from his 2008 GOP run than he ever has before. I ignore the fact that 3rd party candidates lose and are a joke to voters. I ignore all this b/c I have an arousing fantasy where RP runs 3rd party in 2012, magically polls at 15%, magically is allowed in the debates, and then magically wins the election. Trust me, it'll work this time.
    - The naive attitude of too many RPF members

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    I'm sure the vast majority of Romney supporters are not Mormon.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."