Thread: FOX News: BREAKING NEWS:Fox News Twitter account hacked

FOX News: BREAKING NEWS:Fox News Twitter account hacked

"BREAKING NEWS: President @BarackObama assassinated, 2 gunshot wounds have proved too much. It's a sad 4th for #america. #obamadead RIP".

Well, not so fast...
    No one shot one President Obama, Fox News Twitter account hacked
    http://www.betanews.com/joewilcox/ar...ked/1309785841

The alarming tweets that went out a few hours ago are false, according to Fox News. They claimed that President Barack Obama had been shot while campaigning, which itself is red flag something wasn't right. What president would ampaign on America's Independence Day nearly 18 months before the election?

"FoxNews.com's Twitter feed for political news, FoxNewspolitics, was hacked early Monday morning", according to a report by Fox News. "Hackers sent out several malicious and false tweets claiming that President Obama had been assassinated. Those reports are incorrect, of course, and the president is spending the July 4 holiday with his family. The hacking is being investigated, and FoxNews.com regrets any distress the false tweets may have created".

Twitter has become and important tool used by individuals and news organizations to quickly disseminate information. For example, the service proved instrumental to news gathering and reporting during recent protests in the Middle East and the Japanese earthquake and tsunami. News flash of an assassination going out across Twitter would have the air of authenticity.

(more at link)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wouldn't want any of our presidents to have lax enough security to get shot or killed.
    Support Marijuana Legalization WORLDWIDE

Yeah, I saw that on twitter, but didn't want to be associated with the comments on the Fox site so I didn't retweet it. It is very focused on Obama.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I immediately thought Murdoch sent out some dick pics
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    I immediately thought Murdoch sent out some dick pics
    I was hope'n for Megan Kelly myself.

Quote Originally Posted by newyearsrevolution08 View Post
    I wouldn't want any of our presidents to have lax enough security to get shot or killed.
    I'd agree with you if you stopped at "I wouldn't want any of our presidents."