Thread: Ron Paul Roku Channel

Thumbs up Ron Paul Roku Channel

I have a Roku as do millions of other people. It would be great if there were a Roku Channel with Ron Paul videos.

Does anyone know how to set up a Roku channel?

I know I can go to the YouTube channel and search for Ron Paul or go to someone's YouTube page but a more organized channel would be great.
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://support.roku.com/entries/2212...n-roku-players

The biggest issue would be getting everything through their approval process. Just a quick correction though: last report I saw on the Roku installed base was around 750k-1m. definitely still a lot of people, but not exactly a huge market, nor one that is particularly well targeted (roku demo is not a good voting demo).

it would be worth looking into, just be cautious of how much work it might take compared to the (likely to vote) audience. It would really suck to set it all up only to find out that Roku doesnt allow political stations or something like that.

cool idea, dont think it would yield strong electoral dividends.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

I wrote to the owner of RonPaulFlix to see if he would do this, or to let me try to get it done. He told me he'd look into it, and then never contacted me again. I've written to him multiple times and he doesn't respond to me anymore. It is supposed to be a fairly simple thing to do, especially if you have a site full of videos already. It doesn't cost anything. Perhaps the guy who makes this channel would be willing to add a Ron Paul section: http://www.libertydrome.com/?page_id=73 .

Quote Originally Posted by Elwar View Post
    I have a Roku as do millions of other people. It would be great if there were a Roku Channel with Ron Paul videos.

Does anyone know how to set up a Roku channel?

I know I can go to the YouTube channel and search for Ron Paul or go to someone's YouTube page but a more organized channel would be great.

I was just about to say this. I am cancelling my cable tv well I will keep just the high speed internet portion and get a ROKU I hope they can get the Ron Paul Channel on there that would be great.

Well they do have fox news and thats pretty much a political type station. Hopefully they would allow Ron Paul Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwar View Post

This is pretty organised and has almost all of Ron's interviews and speeches from the past year and half: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL65E5F5665914D21F