Thread: {TUBE} CSPAN in depth Ron Paul interview [6/26]

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I watched this last night. Dr. Paul does very well in this format. I thought he came off really well here.

He came off well because he was able to relax and answer questions as fully as he wanted.
    He was definitely able to express how the policies he would pursue would be POSITIVE for the country.

In most interviews, he's immediately put on the defensive by the interviewer - and hence, he comes off as if all he's really doing is CRITICIZING our policies over the past decades.

I like this kind of interview format - regardless of the candidate, because I want to hear them represent themselves and present their views on issues as freely as possible, without interference - so that I can make my own judgement about them.

Most interview shows these days TOTALLY blow.

It's all agenda, propaganda, and debating on the part of interviewers.

Great interview! One thing I caught in the first video was that Ron stated that Jefferson got rid of our First Bank of the United States. That isn't the case. Jefferson was president from 1800 to 1808, and the charter expired in 1811 under President Madison.
    "..and on Earth anguish of nations, not knowing the way out...while men become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited Earth." -- Jesus of Nazareth

Just finished, very good interview;imho. Thanks for posting.
    "Remember that a government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take away everything you have.” Barry Goldwater

That was an excellent interview. It just re-aired directly after MB's announcement. He had all the time in the world. He did really well.
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

that was an awesome interview, thanks for posting