Thread: UPDATES on THE PUSH funding drive June 25-30th PLEASE READ!

Exclamation UPDATES on THE PUSH funding drive June 25-30th PLEASE READ!

1. I just contacted the official campaign and they have taken all my information about the THE PUSH and are going to send it to a "VERY HIGH UP" cutting all the red tape and this individual will get back to me asap. The official Pledge site along with the GREAT & IMPORTANT Facebook event page with growing attendee list http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...1350156&ref=ts was included to this individual to review so please share this page and ask for people to mark that they are attending, and visit http://www.libertyactivity.com/ to make a pledge.

2. We need volunteers to visit this thread and review the current organizations and add their support with a contribution of voluntarism - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eed-volunteers!

3.If you have multimedia skills please consider making a very spirited video for this event asap. We have zero so far and need at least one for promoting this event. Banners too with links to http://www.libertyactivity.com/.

Any suggestions, questions are more than welcome, I am just one man but I make that count because I believe in a free world of individual liberty and self responsibility, and that my fellows is more than enough motivation.
    John Adams:

There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.

Thomas Jefferson:

No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.

www.FarmFreshRawFoods.com Support our small business. We accept Gold & Silver!
    We also donate 5% of our annual profits to a local charity not named Uncle Sam.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    170 facebook attendees and counting, please join asap!

Join in on Facebook here to convince the official campaign to support the event and also to just show the community that you are a part of it: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/e...53900181350156

THE END OF QUARTER PUSH FOR LIBERTY 6 DAY MONEYBOMB (nicknamed THE PUSH)

There comes a time in history that test peoples souls and this time in our history is no exception. Dr. Ron Paul has asked for support to push an additional $3 Million dollars before the June 30th FEC deadline into the presidential campaign, and when the good doctor says push you should expect an excellent delivery! The media coverage, the rise in polls, and the respect of our presidential campaign for Ron Paul will only benefit exponentially from accomplishing the goal of an additional $3 Million dollars towards the quarterly earnings results. Now take a moment to imagine the report coming out that Ron Paul has raised more capital than all the other candidates, would then anyone doubt that it would raise Ron Paul's presidential campaign to a new height of potency that has not yet been achieved nor experienced but is essential and vitally necessary to further our cause towards significant progress? This is a call to every heart inherent of liberty to make sacrifice of your time and fortune so that we may further reach the goal of peace and of liberty so that our and our fellow country folk would not have to one day risk nor sacrifice their life for the same cause as our founders did. Come this Friday June 24 prepare at 11:59pm to in the following minute begin THE PUSH that Dr. Paul has requested by donating an average of $50 to the official campaign Iowa Project of your choice and encourage all whom you know to do the same for the following 3 days until Tuesday June 28th when an additional donation of an average of $50 is encouraged to be donated to the official campaigns general fund and as well for you to encourage all you know to continue donating until the end of THE PUSH on Thursday June 30th just before the midnight deadline. This is a true grassroots projects so lets repeat our great accomplishments of our past and showcase with undeniable results that when we are serious about our cause for liberty that we deliver with great result! Lastly, it is up to all of us to promote THE PUSH as true activist volunteers by spreading the information about it through conversations, videos, and other creative methods, let it not be known in our hearts that we did nothing when our cause needed us most. Make all donations starting on June 25th-30th at the official campaign websites IowaforRonPaul.com and beginning on June 28th at RonPaul2012.com, the official campaign should have a ticker of the status up on June 30th for a great boost of motivation for our progress! There are also two other great sites to visit to pledge your support and it is highly encouraged to do so asap: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/e...53900181350156 and http://www.libertyactivity.com .Godspeed for Liberty!

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks again!
    John Adams:

There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.

Thomas Jefferson:

No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.

www.FarmFreshRawFoods.com Support our small business. We accept Gold & Silver!
    We also donate 5% of our annual profits to a local charity not named Uncle Sam.

My only concern is if people already donated after receiving the letter you did, and the email he sent after RLC, and we put the ticker up and it fizzles. I'm not seeing a lot of people jumping on this in the 'money bomb' sense rather than it the 'give what you can by the end of the quarter' sense. Fizzling after the SLRC win would be a shame. How many pledges are there?

Please, folks, chime in here if I am wrong. I'll support whatever people are up for, but I hope we ARE up for something before we get the campaign to put up a ticker.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Hmm... 184 on Facebook.

I just pledged. I think a lot of people would be willing to get in on this, but it's going to be a matter of getting the word out.

Hey Maximillian American, I personally think the best thing for this would be for the Ron Paul 2012 website to write an article on it. They wouldn't have to do anything to try and set it up, all they would have to do is post an article saying that the grassroots is trying to raise 3 million dollars for Ron before the quarter is over! just an idea! because If Ron Paul 2012 posts an article on it, then a lottttttttt more people would donate. Heck, if ron just had a video like the one that herman cain does for his money bomb, he would easily get the money....