Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Perry a Neo-Con?

Is Perry a Neo-Con?

I know he is in pockets of AIPAC and there is always this fine line of what is and isn't a neo-con.

What is Perry?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "What is Perry?"

Whatever he thinks will get him elected.
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

He was the Lt. Governor of then Governor W. Bush. He is a Bush Puppet just like Chris Christie.
    They use force, to make you do, what the deciders have decided you must do. -- Eldridge Cleaver

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

He's pretty close.

Absolutely! He attended the bilderberg meeting a few years back which should be all one needs to know. Globalist to the core!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    I know he is in pockets of AIPAC and there is always this fine line of what is and isn't a neo-con.

What is Perry?
    RINO, Globalist

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Pe...as_Legislature

In 1984, Perry was elected to the Texas House of Representatives as a Democrat from a district (64) that included his home county of Haskell. He served on the House Appropriations and Calendars committees during his three two-year terms in office. He befriended fellow freshman state representative Lena Guerrero of Austin, a staunch liberal Democrat who endorsed Perry's reelection bid in 2006 on personal, rather than philosophical, grounds. Perry was part of the "Pit Bulls", a group of Appropriations members who sat on the lower dais in the committee room (or "pit") who pushed for austere state budgets during the 1980s.

Perry supported Al Gore in the 1988 Democratic presidential primaries and was chairman of the Gore campaign in Texas.

In 1989, The Dallas Morning News named him one of the most effective legislators in the 71st Legislature. That same year, Perry announced that he was joining the Republican Party.[14]
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

lol wut?

Perry supported Al Gore in the 1988 Democratic presidential primaries and was chairman of the Gore campaign in Texas.

In 1989, The Dallas Morning News named him one of the most effective legislators in the 71st Legislature. That same year, Perry announced that he was joining the Republican Party.[14]
    Those Who Do Not Move, Do Not Notice Their Chains.

He endorsed Giuliani, and then after he dropped out he endorsed McCain, so I have no doubt that he is a neocon.

He's also a land grabber, trying to steal people's property under eminent domain for the Trans-Texas Corridor. We'll see how that plays in NH if he does jump in the race.

In January 2001, Perry proposed the Trans-Texas Corridor, a $145+ billion-dollar project that would build multi-lane highways, rail lines and data lines from Oklahoma to Mexico, and from east to west in southern Texas.

Some of the more controversial aspects of the project include tolls, private operation of toll collections (at rates set by local municipalities), and extensive use of eminent domain (or the option for landowners to maintain a lucrative equity stake in the project) to acquire property.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_pe...Texas_Corridor
    So, it should be no surprise that he put a possibly innocent man to death: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_pe...odd_Willingham

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherone View Post
    lol wut?
    Rick Perry, A Moderate's Conservative

American Thinker
    June 18, 2011

[Rick] Perry, as was Bush before him and Romney is today, is a slick, chameleon politician who changes his colors for the times. Rick Perry is a former Democrat, Al Gore's state chairman in 1988, a big government type who used an executive order to try to force Texas children entering 6th grade to be injected with Gardasil, a drug to prevent sexually transmitted diseases. Mandated -- sound conservative to you?
    Last edited by FrankRep; 06-19-2011 at 04:10 PM.
    ----

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Texas republican governor "Rick Perry was TEA PARTY, before Tea Party was even cool." says Mathew Dowd

Today's ABC THIS WEEK... after the BS commercial... fast forward to the 5 minute mark on the vid, where they start pushing Rick Perry.

http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/video...ebate-13878473

Mathew Dowd, is pure establishment scum... he even brings up when he and Rick Perry were Democrats. No mention of Medina in the TX Governor GOP race dialog, just Kay Bailey Hutchinson.

NO mention of Ron Paul winning the the LRC straw poll or mention of Ron Paul during the entire 1 hour show.

Censorship brought to you by ABC's Political Director and former Editor in Chief of internet liberal rag print: POLITICO, Amy Walter
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 06-19-2011 at 04:33 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    He does have an extra dose of fake, doesn't he? Nothing he says sounds sincere at all.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

More or less... yes, he is. Perry would probably be better on the basic idea of states' rights than Bush was, something he harps on again and again in Texas. But on foreign policy you could say he is probably in line with Bush.

Perry is known as a policy lightweight, really. The guy is better known for his slick hair and 3x starched shirts (I swear, I've seen 'em). He gives a fiery, if emotional type of speech and does not have a lot of substance.

It would be hard to pin his political beliefs down but he is a hell of a politician.

pants on fire!

he is a neocon in sheep's clothing, a fake. the only thing Tea Party about him is
    with the co-opted Tea Party.

check this youtube of him 6-18-11 saying the anti-TSA bill can't be done in Texas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NoUIFdaNC8&sns=fb

he's lying -- he determines what goes into the special session and can create another special session if needed. both chambers of the legislature have reported that they have notified the gov office that they have the votes for passage.

NO MORE LIARS!
    proof of explosives in WTC on 9/11 .....
    peer-reviewed paper in scientific journal - unreacted flakes of Thermite found in WTC dust!
    http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/ar...002/7TOCPJ.pdf
    videos:
    Entire Steven E Jones presentation at PNAC event in UT, Austin, Texas
    video:
    PNAC Rebuilding America&#39;s Senses Steven Jones Lecture

architects and engineers for 9/11 truth
    http://www.ae911truth.org/

yes

but right now he's making cosmetic tea party noises.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by rich34 View Post
    Absolutely! He attended the bilderberg meeting a few years back which should be all one needs to know. Globalist to the core!!
    True.

He is TPTB covering both parties so they will have one of their own in the White House.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His attendance at Bilderberg meetings gives him a very high probability of being the next Chosen One, imho.

Yah, would pretty much be more of the same... But I'll give him credit, he did veto a bill this week that would have made texting while driving illegal in TX and used a "let adults police themselves" type line... But he's a pretty opportunistic cat, and I'm pretty sure it's just more posturing for Prez, "Look at me, I'm not your nanny"... either way, he would end up being more of the same, his record tells you that...

Quote Originally Posted by payme_rick View Post
    Yah, would pretty much be more of the same... But I'll give him credit, he did veto a bill this week that would have made texting while driving illegal in TX and used a "let adults police themselves" type line... But he's a pretty opportunistic cat, and I'm pretty sure it's just more posturing for Prez, "Look at me, I'm not your nanny"... either way, he would end up being more of the same, his record tells you that...
    But he didn't veto the adults must buckle up in the backseat money grab bill.

that one is a crock and I am just waiting to get stopped for it, I will fight it all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by rich34 View Post
    Yes, but there are a ton of globalists who are not neocons.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnf View Post
    both chambers of the legislature have reported that they have notified the gov office that they have the votes for passage.
    Seriously? Last time I called, they didn't have the votes, so this is great to hear.

Sounds like we need to give Perry a full court press tomorrow and inundate him with phone calls from Texans.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Yeah. In Perry's case, he's a RINO-Democrat, Globalist.
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by steph3n View Post
    But he didn't veto the adults must buckle up in the backseat money grab bill.

that one is a crock and I am just waiting to get stopped for it, I will fight it all the way.
    Yah, he's a real piece... out of the two, if he had to chose one or the other, you figured he'd chose to veto that one, since you can argue that one person texting while driving presents a threat to more lives than one person not buckling up in the backseat of a truck...

But as I said, I think it's posturing...

Seriously? Last time I called, they didn't have the votes, so this is great to hear.

Sounds like we need to give Perry a full court press tomorrow and inundate him with phone calls from Texans.
    from Rep David Simpson's FB page:

"Senator Patrick sent a letter to the Governor requesting that SB 29 and HB 41 be added to the call and stating that he had the votes to pass the bill in the Senate. There are now 112 coauthors on the anti-groping bill in the House."

Perry is lying -- not so great for the fate of this bill.
    Last edited by lynnf; 06-20-2011 at 05:42 AM.
    peer-reviewed paper in scientific journal - unreacted flakes of Thermite found in WTC dust!
    videos:
    video:

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    "What is Perry?"

Rick "Biderberg" Perry is a globalist NWO type. See forced STD vaccinations in young girls, the Texas corridor, and refusal to fight the TSA.

It seems to me that the new globalist meme is: Get the people confused by supporting all aspects of an issue at different times, as in our illustrious Prezidet. This way you can produce any side of the any issue on video at any time and keep the masses feuding interminably.

This reminds me of Citizen Kane. If you have never watched it, you would probably like it.

Perry isn't a neo-con, he's just a con. Why Texas keeps electing this fool is beyond me.

I could not believe his speech and the amount of lies he spit out.

He preached about liberty after fighting to force teenage girls to get vaccinated by a corporation that had close ties to him.
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

the author's letter to Gov. Perry on the TSA bill:

http://www.quorumreport.com/downloadit.cfm?DocID=9041

An Open Letter to Governor Rick Perry
    Father’s Day, June 19, 2011
    The Honorable Rick Perry
    Governor of the State of Texas
    P.O. Box 12428
    Austin, Texas 78711-2428
    Dear Governor Perry:
    If you are willing, there is still time to enact legislation to protect the dignity of travelers in Texas. Egregious intrusive searches without probable cause continue every day by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). Texans and indeed Americans around this nation are fed up with this out of control federal bureaucracy that has promulgated practices that violate the 4th Amendment and that treat grandmothers, the handicapped, Iraqi war veterans with prosthetic limbs, boys, girls and infants as criminal suspects—touching their private parts as a condition of travel.
    You write in your book, Fed Up, that you want to “help foster a nationwide conversation about the role of government in our lives” (Fed Up, 187). I can think of no role less suitable for our federal government than that of routinely violating innocent citizens of this state and those of the entire country.
    Even our state officials are being violated as they travel to conduct the business of this state. I am sure you have heard by now that last Tuesday TSA officials reached up the skirts of Representative Barbara Nash and another female member of the Texas House, touching their privates through their undergarments! And Chairman Barry Smitherman of the Public Utilities Commission told FOX News last Wednesday that he was so aggressively searched that he was “sore” for hours afterward in those same areas. On top of that, the TSA officials acknowledged that they were “punishing” him for opting out of the scanners by going through every item in his carry-on luggage one piece at a time, taking about 40 minutes to do so.
    I agree with you that “we have let establishment politicians on both sides of the aisle empower Washington at the expense of states, and thus our liberty” (Fed Up, xviii). Republicans started the TSA and Democrats expanded its reach.
    An Open Letter to Governor Rick Perry Page 2
    The establishment in Washington has shown that it cannot be trusted to run the economy. However, under your leadership Texas has stood strong despite bad federal policy because we took action in our state. The establishment in Washington has also shown that it cannot be trusted to protect the rights of our citizens as guaranteed by the 4th Amendment to the US Constitution and Article 1, Section 9 of the Texas Constitution. Now it is time for us to stand strong also for the privacy, dignity, and constitutional rights of our citizens.
    This is the perfect opportunity for you to show that kind of leadership that is so needed right now—that kind of leadership that will “make Texas stronger while defending the Constitution and demonstrating the harm caused by excesses in Washington” (Fed Up, 187).
    On June 8th in a public teleconference call you were asked about placing this legislation on the call and you stated that it was in your “policy shop” and that, if there were support to pass the bill in both houses, you would call the bill for the special session.
    Texans overwhelmingly support this measure as I am sure your office can attest. And the Legislature is ready to pass it as soon as you call the bill:
     HB 1937 passed unanimously out of the House on both second and third readings during the regular session. It also passed unanimously out of committee in the Senate.
     On May 30th Lieutenant Governor Dewhurst formally requested in a letter “in the best interest of all Texans” that HB 1937 be included in your call for the special session.
     On June 2nd I filed HB 41 including certain language requested by the Texas Attorney General. This same day Senator Patrick filed the identical bill (SB 29) in the Senate.
     On June 14th the House Criminal Jurisprudence Committee favorably reported HB 41 out of committee by unanimous vote.
     On June 15th Senator Patrick delivered a letter to your office requesting that you add this legislation to the call and that he had the votes to pass the bill in the Senate.
     There are currently 112 coauthors from both parties listed for HB 41 in the House and I am expecting another unanimous vote.
    During the special session I have repeatedly checked with your legislative director, Kenneth Armbrister, confirming his knowledge of each of these facts and inquiring about your willingness to place this legislation on the call.
    However, now I am perplexed because yesterday I learned that in New Orleans at a signing of your book, Fed Up, you stated that there were not enough votes in either house to pass the bill. However, with a full roster of coauthors in the House and the leadership of Senator Patrick and Lieutenant Governor Dewhurst in the Senate, there is clear support for the bill.
    An Open Letter to Governor Rick Perry Page 3
    You also stated in that video account that “there was not enough time.” With such overwhelming support for the bill in the Legislature, and throughout Texas, I respectfully submit that there is still time to pass this bill if you act now.
    Governor Perry, there remains only for you to call the bill. Any concerns for time would be quickly wiped away if you would take the bull by the horns and provide leadership on this bill.
    With broad bipartisan support for this bill, this is your opportunity to show America that you have what it takes to lead this state and the nation by enforcing the Constitution of this state and the Constitution of the United States which both protect innocent people from unreasonable searches of their person by their own government.
    As you said in your speech on Saturday to the Republican Leadership Conference in New Orleans, “In Texas, we truly believe that you can’t defer tough decisions for tomorrow’s generation” (Minute 10:48). Now is the time to act.
    The public has spoken. Both Houses have spoken. Thousands of people are watching to see if you hold to your word and add HB 41 to the call for the special session.
    May God help you to preserve the Texas that Sam Houston fought for and governed, a Texas that “has yet to learn submission to any tyranny, come from what source it may.”
    For your daughters and mine, and indeed for all the sons and daughters of Texas:
    For their dignity and liberty!
    David Simpson
    State Representative, House District 7
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims, may be the most oppressive.” — C. S. Lewis, 1948
    videos:
    video:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast